Reviews for Cheza's Wrath
Dementia777 chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
Ha ha ha! This story is great. I just loved trying to picture Cheza utilizing guns. The way she killed Darcia made me very happy as well. Darcia was . . . Frustrating to say the least. Thanks for the laugh. :)
BugzAttack chapter 1 . 3/13/2013
Damn. I don't think it's just poison in cheza's vains. It's drugs. Lots and lots of horrible, lethal drugs that, under pressure or psychological distress, drive the user into a psychotic episode involving a killing spree and bad face-paint. I wonder... the Joker must be on it as well. Poor Batman.
Matrix Taylor chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
Wtf! Really?!
roxifoxi chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
...*bursts out laughing*
AbyssQueen chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
XD ohdeargodIlovethis.
emo cutie chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
the show should have ended this way.i mean, it totaly makes sense that cheza would snap.(neeheeheheehee...)
SilverNightBlade chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
wow
Kintora chapter 1 . 10/19/2010
RIDUNCULOUS. Nice~
DarkVampireAngel chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
wow that was so funny! cheza seriously snapped. its a funny image seeing her with all those weapons haha
UnderWooder chapter 1 . 8/2/2009
... Well, like Stan said in the South Park Movie... "Holy Sh*t Dude" O.o. I never thought that Cheza would EVER snap or even take action in that matter. I mean, she just sits their on the sidelines like a stereotypical damsel in distress while Kiba and the other wolves fights off the enemies. XD Two thumps up.
Amethyst Turtle chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Yeah! Kickass Cheza!

That was pure genius.
Wolfen Dreams chapter 1 . 10/31/2008
This has to be the single funniest Wolf's Rain fanfiction I have ever read. omg. I can't stop laughing!
Whateva chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
I can't stop laughing at the image of Cheza with a machine gun
Lillythemarshmellowqueen chapter 1 . 12/7/2007
yayness! go Cheza! I think this describes what we all felt at the end of the show! Good job!

*high fives*