Reviews for Mutually Assured Destruction
5-stepsbehind chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
lolololololololololololol. I liked how you used the pun at the end even if I'm not a big fan of puns (who is?...) FUNNEH!
Fugitive of Gray chapter 1 . 5/2/2010
damn... snap moment it is. with sueicides... i can believe that anathema can make somebody snap but not to this point; having your mary sues to do the dirty work. Whoa. although i love the struggle not to contaminate the canon _
-FoG
Daphne22 chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
Oh god, thank you for that, terrible puns and all. I've only recently gotten into DP fanfiction but I swear I've never seen so many Mary Sues in my life. I'm glad someone else twitches at them just as much as I do.

And really, it was a funny piece on top of that.
Rain the Revenant chapter 1 . 6/7/2006
Ah, wonderful. What a way to go, hmm? It gives the series closure. Five outta five!
DSK chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Beautiful, more than beautiful. That was so funny.
iamratgirl chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
really good
i AM the Random Idiot chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That...was...AMAZING! Like, really funny. Hilarious, even. I like Steph. She rocks, even for a Sue. I don't know HOW you did that, it must be your astounding talent...

And now for my annoying reviewer bugging of the day. "...this time while working on Chapter 5 of Anathema." -Oh, pleeaassee tell me that it's coming soon! *begs on hands and knees* I need a Dan fix...
Guest chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
(Reads over story...stops...reads over it again to make sure)

I...I can't believe it...and just when I was beginning to give up all hope of the DP fandom being saved from Mary Sues...you pull out this...

You have restored my faith in fandom. Thank you.
Leppers chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That was one of the funniest things I've read in a long time. It was just... brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

"Sueicide", heheh. XD
Silent Elegy chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Sporked and C2'ed. Have I mentioned that you're my hero and I love you?
Giff chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This is freakin hilarious!