Reviews for Just a Small Experiment
sg1star chapter 23 . 7/23/2013
have enjoyed reading this story. well written, and flows so well...
Nadie2 chapter 5 . 7/20/2013
I am wondering if you'd ever heard of the Romanian orphanages. From these and other studies we know that the death rate is quite high when babies handled frequently. I was wondering if this was part of the high death rate you alluded to early on, or not. Also, if Daniel has had limited physical contact there is no way he could be reading a three, without some science fiction intervention. Even if the original could have, environment would have overridden this. There is just no way that language can develop normally in a child who is not held and touched frequently.

But kid do love structure! Even normal non-abused kids.
dpdp chapter 23 . 3/14/2013
Wonderful. More please.
Nyx Ro chapter 23 . 3/13/2013
Yay! Thanks for the new chappie! *purrs*

I like that Jon didn't fold to Jack- it's very in-character. I also like that he DID show respect and contrition to Sam... It's more than TPTB did on all too many occasions. *grumbles*
Infinitechange chapter 22 . 9/6/2011
Very fun and awesome chapter, esspecialy with Phinius and Ferb apearance. I can see them becoming good firends, and it was a fun run in! -
Dreamer22 chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
yay update! I LOVE this story!
bobcox26 chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Love the story just finish up reviewing form ch-1 to now. good nice twist and turns so for just lovely and adds a whole new possible relationship for Daaniel and Sam, and the two clones just opens so many new and interesting openings for new story lines thanks
brndjms chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
great chapter
Nyx Ro chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Yay! A new chapter! *does Happy Dance*

Re: "...Danny's not actually my son..." *cringes* Er, I can't imagine ANY adoptive parent saying that. Maybe "...I've just recently adopted Danny..." would be better. And I don't think Sam should have given any details about taking in Danny "after his father died". Danny's institutionalized background would become evident fairly quickly if he interacts with the Lynn-Fletchers for any length of time, and would actually be LESS suspicious if Sam allowed Linda to assume he was placed from a group home.

*shrugs* Hey, when I provide concrit, I REALLY provide concrit!

;-D
dpdp chapter 22 . 9/3/2011
Happy Birthday. Thanks for the wonderful chapter. It is a great story and I enjoy reading about Danny and the gang. More please.
Dreamer22 chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
LOVE it! SOOO thrilled by the update! Terrific job! I can't wait to read more!
Infinitechange chapter 21 . 4/23/2011
- awesome!
dpdp chapter 21 . 4/22/2011
Excellent. Very sweet chapter. Nice the way everyone is helping Jon. Hope Jack comes around. Looking forward to more.
Zoser chapter 21 . 4/22/2011
"He knew for sure now that his friends really cared about him as his own person, and that would make things easier from now on." I wish Jack knew this as well as Jon.
Nyx Ro chapter 21 . 4/21/2011
Yay! Perfect! (I also hated how the show cavalierly disposed of Jon, too.)

And Daniel's conversation with Jonas was perfect,too- as was Jon's quip "I'm sure you're all wondering why I've asked you here."

Gee, I'm really fixated on the word "perfect" right now, aren't I? ;-D