Reviews for Gyroscope
Whirlwind421 chapter 3 . 10/23/2008
It's so sad! *cries* Awesome story! *bursts into tears*
gryphalkon chapter 3 . 5/5/2008
Very touching. I had to reach for the tissue box at the end and I don't think it was because I have cold...Excellent story
Jaselin chapter 3 . 4/20/2008
I'm about ready to cry right now, seriously I am.

This story is so very sad.
anonimous chapter 1 . 6/25/2006
what? i don't get it? what else spins? i don't understand?
bookEnd chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
That is so sad. But really lovely.
Kates Master2 chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
*Sigh*. That was beautiful. Made me cry, everyone turning up to roses funeral, even Jack...I had always hoped BP would hang on for one more series, so Rose could see Jack one last time, but it seems it is not to be...brilliant stroy.

What do you mean, you might not be seeing us again? Or is that just your betas? Where are you going? You need to finish 13 in a Million, and do more of them!
Innogen chapter 3 . 6/18/2006
This can't be the end of Rose. It just can't be - especially not with all the trouble RTD went through going on and on how he needed to target the female demographic (Time and Chips even made a cameo on Confidential 10). Because even if Rose 'dies' she can't, and do you know why? Know one would bother to get attached to any character again on Dr. Who. Already all the American fans I know, mostly male, are seeing her departure, in conjuction with Chris E's, as a major betrayal, and are writing the BBC and the Sci-Fi channel to give them a piece of their mind. Yeesh, it's worse than when Daniel Jackson left Stargate Sg-1 for Season 6 because he 'Died'. So in Sci-Fi, no one ever dies, remember that.

And I did so love this chapter.

bookEnd chapter 2 . 6/8/2006
Rose is dead? That was lovely, update please!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I'm a bit confused, lol.

Definitely need more :-D

Jess x
Cassy24601 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
O good start! Looking forward to the update
bookEnd chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Really good beginning. Please continue!
Kates Master2 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
LIKE! WANT MORE! REVIEW!...oh wait, I am...

Anyway, is this a follow on from 1(3) in a million? Or is it a seperate story? Are the twins and co in it? UPDATE!