Reviews for anything more
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow, amazing and so angstehly hot. That's my fav for them, angsty sex. Its just too hot.

You really have a way with words. Like some of the lines are really awesome like, 'tongue lapping in smooth lines, as catty as his eyes' Cool line.

Your a really great writer and i'm now off to read more of your AxelRiku fics.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Dude, this was hardcore. But, it wasn't overdone, like alot of the other sex scenes out there. It was.. meaningful, I thik is what I wanna say.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
You're SURE you "don't write lemons"?

_ Cause I'm not. This right here...this is quality 5-star smut. If you really don't write lemons, you should start. X3
CrimsonTears chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Meep! YAY, SMUT! Omg, I heart you!
grey chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Holy wow. It makes Roxas jealous XD

it was a bad day I love it.
Dancing with the moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
It does sound quite violent, but hell, when you're heartbroken you don't really give a crap. Nice work.
Masshiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw. It was kind of cute, and kind of strange and sad all at the same time.

Good job. I loved it!
merines chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
What's funny is the fact that a RP turned me into a RikuAxel fangirl. X3;;

But I loved it, especially since my search for fanart of them failed. So it makes me oh so happy to find RikuAxel smut~~Especially one as good as this.
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow, that was pretty sexy. I really liked the way you wrote it. The end was actually really sweet, kind of heartbreaking at the same time though. Hopefully those kids'll figure things out.
Casmut chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ah! Rosalyn! You, one of the most dedicted Axel x Riku fans, made it so short! All that sexiness and you didn't write more! T_T Kickass, to say the least. Especially at the end! Awe, so sweet! Well, to me it was anyway. XD Damn, I wish you would at least make one more chapter! Forget Sora, Riku! Axel loves you best! _ Nice story, yo. ~thumbs-up~
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Nice. Kinda sad though...
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh wow. x3 The imagery's extremely hot. :] And this you're the only AxelxRiku pairing writer I know of, so it's awesome that you made another little one-shot. x]

They have a violent relationship in this one, it looks like.

"...because Riku’s eyes are cloudy and delirious and so damned green..." Good job.
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hey good story write more thanks and bye:D
xxavee chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Love for you.

Fo sho.

That was excellente. Even though I'm an Akuroku freak, I love me some AxelxRiku. o.o

And uke Riku is just :O