Reviews for anything more
Wolfiee chapter 1 . 7/22/2006
Wow, amazing and so angstehly hot. That's my fav for them, angsty sex. Its just too hot.

You really have a way with words. Like some of the lines are really awesome like, 'tongue lapping in smooth lines, as catty as his eyes' Cool line.

Your a really great writer and i'm now off to read more of your AxelRiku fics.
organizedcure chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
Dude, this was hardcore. But, it wasn't overdone, like alot of the other sex scenes out there. It was.. meaningful, I thik is what I wanna say.
rabid behemoth chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
You're SURE you "don't write lemons"?

_ Cause I'm not. This right here...this is quality 5-star smut. If you really don't write lemons, you should start. X3
CrimsonTears chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
Meep! YAY, SMUT! Omg, I heart you!
grey chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Holy wow. It makes Roxas jealous XD

it was a bad day I love it.
Dancing with the moon chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
It does sound quite violent, but hell, when you're heartbroken you don't really give a crap. Nice work.
Masshiro chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Aw. It was kind of cute, and kind of strange and sad all at the same time.

Good job. I loved it!
merines chapter 1 . 6/8/2006
What's funny is the fact that a RP turned me into a RikuAxel fangirl. X3;;

But I loved it, especially since my search for fanart of them failed. So it makes me oh so happy to find RikuAxel smutEspecially one as good as this.
oh hey asdfklj chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
Wow, that was pretty sexy. I really liked the way you wrote it. The end was actually really sweet, kind of heartbreaking at the same time though. Hopefully those kids'll figure things out.
Casmut chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ah! Rosalyn! You, one of the most dedicted Axel x Riku fans, made it so short! All that sexiness and you didn't write more! T_T Kickass, to say the least. Especially at the end! Awe, so sweet! Well, to me it was anyway. XD Damn, I wish you would at least make one more chapter! Forget Sora, Riku! Axel loves you best! _ Nice story, yo. thumbs-up
Summing up the Stars chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Nice. Kinda sad though...
Lapse - Raevn chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Oh wow. x3 The imagery's extremely hot. :] And this you're the only AxelxRiku pairing writer I know of, so it's awesome that you made another little one-shot. x]

They have a violent relationship in this one, it looks like.

"...because Riku’s eyes are cloudy and delirious and so damned green..." Good job.
Animelover6000 chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
hey good story write more thanks and bye:D
xxavee chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Love for you.

Fo sho.

That was excellente. Even though I'm an Akuroku freak, I love me some AxelxRiku. o.o

And uke Riku is just :O