Reviews for Endurance
Jaded Green Dragon chapter 3 . 10/5/2014
Yayyy! Toshirou defeated the creature in his head!
alleemaria chapter 2 . 8/13/2014
This is such a great story ! ! ! :D
wolfeclipse25 chapter 5 . 2/19/2012
Great story! I love how you left us slightly hanging about the Hollow. What havoc will it cause? (Don't answer that.)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 5 . 9/22/2011
wow that was one piece of wo i thought i would never finish. it was so good though. poor lil shiro though it jmust have been so very hard having lapses in his memory and forgeting Hyorinmaru.
FalseReflections chapter 5 . 4/15/2010
Hey, great job with this. Not only do i think that this fic melds in very well with Bleach as a whole, or that you write extremely well... but I also think you're one of those who've managed to make the interaction between Toushiro and Matsumoto down to an art-form. Many other fic writers can pull off the verbal reparte between those two, but it takes a specia kind of writer to write it showing that not only do those two get on each other's nerves, they also care very deeply for each other. Not only that, but they also have this level of understanding between them, and i think you did a very excellent job of showing us that. it was a pleasure to have read this.

the only complaint I would have is this... ICHIGO DIDN'T MAKE AN APPEARRANCE! *wails*

tehe...keep wrting!
SAR132-4 chapter 5 . 11/22/2009
OMFG . . .

this is probably the *best* Bleach fan fiction I had ever read, in a very long time!

so . . .as you 100th reviewer, I must commend you on a job well done :). Are you an author in real life or something? This is a really good piece!

100 out of 5
PaperFields chapter 5 . 11/11/2009
love it! sorry i didn't review until now. i got caught up in the story -'
Soten-ni-zase chapter 3 . 9/30/2009
OMG the muses are so evil also YOU GOT TO SEE HITSU'S JAP VA PREFORM! NO FAIR!
Soten-ni-zase chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Oh how fun *goes to next chapter*
Ganimyde chapter 1 . 5/9/2009
My dear friend, I do believe you write action something impressive. 3

You really had me hanging on every word, and the idea of Hitsu's gigai getting mauled by children is one to savor and share. (I had to stop and laugh.) I did read it originally as that it was getting mauled by them, however-like the children were just agents of the hollows. I was wrong though, maybe a clarification might help? It could just be me, too. It happens. f9,9?

I REALLY like the little notes about the gigai at the beginning. The themes of "stop polluting earth kthx" are refreshing in the sense that they are so common in Japanese works, but so lacking in fanfic, usually. Always a little plug for the earth is nice, especially through that helpful lens of "And I should know" spiritual being. That really helped remind the reader (cough, me) that Hitsu is a spirit from elsewhere, not just a completely human character doing something extraordinary. Good work there, for real. _

(I also just love the idea of Hitsugaya with allergies or asthma or something. Something that is an unexpected consequence of being in a world where you don't belong, making you appear as weak as the people around you tend to think you should be... It's really thought-provoking, especially in reference to the stuff in the previous paragraph of this review. A nice touch, honestly.)

Can't wait to read more! Keep up the good work; you've definitely got a future ahead of you! Oh, and before I forget: There was no Japanese! Thank whatever you believe in, becaues that makes me exceedingly happy. And lol, rangiku. x3 woot.
Lemoni chapter 5 . 4/27/2009
Great story I liked it a lot. Please continue it so I can know what happened with those hollow parasite type. The plot is very good and has a lot to give, it would be great if you can continue the story. Hope you understand what I mean.

P.S. Sorry for the bad English. I speak Spanish.
EasilySwayed chapter 5 . 11/14/2008
One word... awesome.
Terikel chapter 5 . 11/4/2008
Nice story

I'm surely going to read the sequel

Mmh, nothing more left to say, I don't know what to criticize, so it's perfect will have to do it ;)

Keep up the good work )
Elf Hime of the Twilight chapter 5 . 6/24/2008
Wow... that was amazing. Loved all the fight scenes and well everything. Poor Shirou- chan. After all that whumping he still had to drink that vile drink. So bravo and awesome job *applauds* but you should really consider making a sequel. XD
too-much-inspiration chapter 5 . 2/24/2008
Interesting, very interesting, this is a very well done work and I very much enjoyed reading it! Thank you for writing it!