Reviews for Special K
l20 chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
great story hope u update soon
MeggieGirl chapter 6 . 1/3/2010
Great story update soon
evaAnne chapter 6 . 12/15/2009
Oh, I so want to know how your story is supposed to go on! Please, if you read this, consider continuing the story!
EvaAnne chapter 3 . 12/15/2009
House's dream in chap 3 is hilarious. LMAO!
tuckp3 chapter 1 . 3/29/2009
i love when cuddy is written as the intelligent, strong woman that she really is. great characterization of her.
yoleah chapter 6 . 3/5/2009
I just stumbled across this story, and I see from the date it hasn't been touched in a while...which makes me very sad as it's SUCH a good piece! Here's to hoping your muse pays you a visit!
yoeman.prince chapter 6 . 8/3/2008
Please please please continue this. I love it! Your writing is amazing at the plot is fantastic. I can't believe you let it go! Please consider writing more, pretty please with sugar on top?
DoctorDonnaFriend chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I really wish you'd continue to update. I know it's been almost 2 years, but it's by far the most entertaining fic I've read in a long time. Few even compare. It's just really a shame it was never finished because you've got such strong story lines and characters.

Also, even though I doubt this will ever be answered, I have to ask, you did some sort of medical training, right? Or did you just research the hell out of the story (thus leading you to not continue because it was too much to keep up with).

However, from my observation, it was a summer project that never was finished because school became so busy and by the time another break rolled around, you had lost your train of thought.

Haha, okay, I guess I'll put in on my story alert list just in case. I really do hope one day you can come back and end this. It's great, really.
Guest chapter 6 . 5/12/2008
this is one of the best house/cuddy stories ive read! its a shame that you haven't updated this story in almost two years... i hope you'll finish this story someday!
J Lesley chapter 6 . 8/9/2007
This is an amazing story, beautifully written. Everyone's in character and the interactions between the characters, especially House and Cuddy, is awesome.

I found Cameron to be very irritating in this story, I don't think I have rolled my eyes so many times in such a short amount time. I just wanted to scream at her to tell her to shut up.

I wonder how Cuddy will tell House, maybe she will let it slip or House will say it first. Who knows?

Love this story and I hope that you continue you it. It would be a shame if you left this unfinished.
Shikabane-Mai chapter 6 . 6/30/2007
Okay, as I've said before, this is an awesome story and I am in love with it.

Are you going to continue this though? The skill presented in this story is just too high for you to drop this! I, and fellow loyal readers, hope that you will continue with this story soon!
Shikabane-Mai chapter 5 . 6/30/2007
“No one has that much sexual tension with someone they’ve…well…had sex with.”

LOL! That's so funny.

And this "I didn’t realize work had become so boring that you spend time speculating about your superior’s sex lives just to keep things interesting.” is even more hilarious.

I seriously love your story. There's so much development, both for the plot and characters, and the dialogue is so smooth & in character. What more can a reader ask for?
Shikabane-Mai chapter 3 . 6/30/2007
Oh my god. This story is so well written. Definitely one of the best House and Cuddy (whether platonic or romantic relationship) fanfics out there.

This: “Jesus! Where the hell did the baby come from!” The bike continued to race at unfathomable speed.

“Out of my vagina.” She shot dryly. “And even though he was technically conceived by immaculate conception I didn’t name him Jesus.”

Was hilarious. Steve McQueen. The little rat. xD

Lol. Carmen Electra's there for no reason. xD
nirky chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
It's a real shame you never got to end this story.

It's one of the best fics I've read in the House fandom, certainly the one most similar to the show, even though it's pretty obvious you're not a big fan of Cameron. ;P

The fact that you apparently have some medical background to support the facts you put here is amazing, makes the whole story a lot more real. And everyone is pretty much in character, which is saying a lot.

I'll be waiting for an update, although I'm not counting on it. :(
nirky chapter 3 . 5/9/2007
I usually only review at the end of the stories when I find one that's bigger or not worked on for a while. But I had to make an exception.

The conversation between House and God? Pure genious. The most brilliant piece of work I have EVER seen on fanfiction. You deserve every praise there is to give about that particular scene. And, the rest I've read so far is pretty cool too, so I'm sticking to it.