Reviews for Make Love to me
xoxInnerHollowxox chapter 1 . 8/18/2009
Loved it..! This was really good..!

Another one to my favoirite list

Keep up the good work, I shall be looking to see if you have any other GaaraxNaruto fics Later x
Kibasgirl2011 chapter 1 . 8/5/2008
Amazing! Great job XD
superkikka.318 chapter 1 . 2/22/2008
I only wish to write something like this. I admire you!
sweetangelblue chapter 1 . 11/17/2007
I love the story you can see and feel everything that is going on I hope to read more of your work thank you.
Megii of Mysteri OusStranger chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Wow. No lemon has ever made me quite as emotional as this one, and that's saying a lot. My heart is pounding and it actually hurts. Bravo. Bravo.
Fox Loves Shinigami chapter 1 . 11/12/2006
OMG so awsome. _ Ja.
freakin'idiot chapter 1 . 10/7/2006
to good to discribe with words...thats all i can say
Tokyo-Rose2006 chapter 1 . 9/17/2006
Aw! Sweetsyness!
Ever the Antagonist chapter 1 . 9/16/2006
So beutiful ah they seem so good together even though I love sasunaru.
MoMunk chapter 1 . 8/14/2006
nice..very simple..although i really think you shouldv'e made naruto the uke
Emeralde chapter 1 . 7/30/2006
I love your writing! you really have talent! I love NarutoXGaara! keep on the good work;D
FrayFray chapter 1 . 7/28/2006
you amaze me.. great story!
Sasukes Half Eaten RiceBall chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
no preperation and no lube!YOU KOW HOW MUCH THAT WOULD HURT...oh god the pain...that would be like tryig to shove a large unpeeled banana covered with half dried glue up your ass! But,that little detail being ignored,it was a good story.

But,just out of curiosity,if someone tried to fuck gaara with no lube or nothin,and it hurt really bad,do ya think gaaras sand would react...cause it would be good pain,but pain no the less. and if it did react, do you think it would pull the person out,or just cut *it* off at the base...now THAT would hurt...

wat am i saying ,im 13! i shouldt be asking this...or readig this...oh well...
Konoko89 chapter 1 . 7/7/2006
Yet another very cute fic from the amazing Sheena-X-Zelos! _ Great!
Dinero chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
I loved it, it was very good. I like the idea of how Gaara feels safe with Naruto and Naruto is kind of his protector.

"Pleasure coming from every which way, Gaara was caught up in the ecstasy that was Naruto Uzumaki."

That was a very good line.