Reviews for Look at Me
Very cute
DarkPurpleTomBoy chapter 1 . 1/24/2015
It was ok
Kc495 chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Awe, that was so cute! I love this writing style, it's really intriguing, I love this one shot, a little Hika/Kao love while a lite Hika/Haru love.. Hikaru and Haruhi are my favorite pairing, great job; I hope you decide to write more of this pairing _
TheCrimsonShinigami chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
*giggles* I relly like this one XD I think it's cute!
CHI chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
that was nice it gave me a vary nice warm feeling inside you done good I think u should more please love uu
Misfit Lorelei chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Kawaii! Please tell me u will write more...
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
eek how,sexyyyy!
claraowl chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww. I love it! XD
Guest chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Omiigawd awwweeee! Amazing job writing this incredible piece I always wanted to know what'd be like if it was a full 4 season anime or something as long as Naruto (but no one could replace the legendary naruto xD) seriously though amazing writing xDD I can already imagine Tamaki trying to make Haruhi fall for her :p
starstorm72 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
Loved it ;3
BlueMonkeyDoll chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Crap I reviewed the wrong story. What I was going to say was, "I like the way you made it so he wasn't in love with her at the first sight of her! I mean he wasn't because Haruhi...was a...boy... And I have no problem with gays, but Hikaru is definetly not! it was in character and I liked it! This was really cute, and you got a great reaction, it'd be cool if you made a second chapter or something!" yeah... That's embarrassing.
ToriCarter chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
OMG! OMG! NONONONONONONONONONONONONO! THIS CAN'T BE THE END! OMG! I LOVE THIS STORY! DON'T MAKE IT STOP HERE! (even though this is actually a pretty good stopping place) I neeed to know what's gona happen next!
blazerules34 chapter 1 . 12/30/2011