Reviews for Crumbling Faith
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2016
Disgusting and tragic
DrummerDancer chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I really enjoyed your take on Rose's rape scene. Very well-thought out and insightful.
Seth Sandwhisper chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Interesting story, I liked it, though it's a shame that it's complete already. You could have made a much longer story out of it.
Blouper chapter 1 . 4/29/2008
This is very pretty- I like the discreet passage of time, you kepts the characters true to themselves. I especially liked it was Ed that prompted her fowards, both in the beginning and the end. Very nice touch of continuity, and it fits well into the world of FMA. I enjoyed it very much.
Rinkashi chapter 1 . 9/30/2007
Why do all yal ppl make roze do horrible things its depressing.
Ninja-Alchemist chapter 1 . 12/20/2006
Freakn crazy man! youre a great writer!

EdxRose is my fav anime couple!

I only found 1 problem with it though

you shouldnt have told us that that was envy

in the description.

Despite that it was a really great fic!

Merry Christmas! :D
wallflower-chan chapter 1 . 8/17/2006
i sort of wish you hadn't given away the ending by putting envy's name in the summary. but whatever, this was a good one shot and really gave some hard-hitting feelings that rose might have went through when ed left. some of her delusions scared me though and his sudden reentrance at the end was kinda like 'wow'

awesome one shot :D
FlameFire chapter 1 . 7/9/2006
I agree with G4 Fan Man, I doubt Rose would get to that. But really good. Well written. For Rose X Ed story it was really good, but in a personal opinion, I don't like when people put Rose so useless without Ed, I mean, it's not that she can't be, I have most stories of mine like that, but, in most fics, people put Rose too weak. Where's Ed? Rose begs for him and... Ed?

Didn't he at least remember her? If not, poor memory, a thing like that is not to forget.

But really good.
MediaStar chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
I must commend you on this. VERY...very well done the best fic I have seen with an adult plot for roze on the I love how you kept everything detailed I could picture it like watching a movie. The rose/envy part was sexy in a sick way. I can't wait to see what else you have in mind for your story. Please up date soon hun !

-LyricalBeauty
Fano chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
Poor Roze. Nice brainbender. Good imagery..
G4 Fan Man chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
nicely done, i doubt rose would do the whole finger thing though
littlemisssweetheart chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
wow intence but i like it, man envy is a bitch somtimes.

i hope ed comes into this soon

rose/ed foreva

update
Fenikkusuken chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
This was terrific! Winding Roze up...and then throwing Envy in like that *shivers*.

Particularly liked the 'raise the dead' byplay with the dream Edward. That really worked for me.

Thanks for the fic!