Reviews for The Children of Shmi
novelreader chapter 1 . 7/4
Wow that conversation was heartbreaking and bittersweet. I liked the homey feel to it, how there's a prairie feel to it.
This also kept reminding me of Beru and Owen's demise by the stormtroopers for some reason, especially since it seemed Beru was kind of scared of Anakin but also wanted to somehow help him without knowing how.
Lizabethia chapter 1 . 11/30/2013
Ugh, I love this. Sadly sweet and totally believable-you stories align with the movie beautifully and help illustrate A and P's relationship so much better. I can't get enough, been binge reading your stories today, if you couldn't tell from all the comments. Thanks for the fun day of reading!
Ayra Sei Ethari chapter 1 . 3/3/2011
Very eerie. . . But well done, and fitting. The creepiness was a really nice touch on the description & actions of Anakin. Nice!

Ayra
BabaBiP chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
Snif. Sigh.. Lovely. Realy.
UniqueCaptainPeroxide chapter 1 . 2/15/2007
this was amazing loved it!
QueenMeep chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I loved the tenderness Anakin showed Padme...

Again, you're filling the little blanks in the movie that should have been there- their relationship makes more sense when put into context with the experiences they shared.

I liked the exchange between the two of them, sometimes it's hard to remember that they could hold a grudge against Anakin for his being the center of his mother's world and not being there...

I have plenty to get caught up on, you're a rather prolific writer!
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
That was sad. :( But I did enjoy it, great work.