Reviews for Not Invisible
Lizabethia chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
This is SO well written, the sort of writing I'm striving for but seems to be just beyond my grasp. I felt like Padme's emotions were my emotions-wow! I will be reading up on your other works : )
Master Orloff chapter 3 . 2/28/2013
Beautiful and very well written. Thank you
ibelieveintruelove chapter 3 . 11/13/2009
Aww! I love it :) Anakin and Padme are so cute, and Anakin is adorable as the smitten, awkward Jedi Apprentice. Padme is a bit of a bitch, without really meaning to be, and I understand. I'm just glad to know she came around :)
anon chapter 3 . 10/13/2009
I think your writing style and you personally are well suited to this genre. Please continue.
Admiral Lily chapter 3 . 10/26/2008
As well written as as the Kaleidoscope story - which is very well written - but easier for me to understand. Well done. I'd definitely like more.
lotzaluv chapter 3 . 6/1/2008
Great job.

I'm not sure whether this would have been better longer or just the way it is.

However, I believe it could have been one chapter if it remained this length.
r0ck3tsci3ntist chapter 3 . 7/7/2006
:D I've never read THIS one! good start - when did you write it? I really like the dialogue. It's very natural.

I've managed to register - I can upload in a few days.
anonymous chapter 3 . 6/8/2006
this is a beautifully well written story please continue it. But if I may be so bold as to say could you add more romance in the next continuation please. Much thanks,
QueenMeep chapter 3 . 6/2/2006
First, as a response to your author's note...

YES please continue in this genre. I think you would do excellent to go down the path less traveled... to explore exactly what it was about her that he had been captivated with ten years prior and exactly what it was within him that she was willing to throw all of her inhibitions towards it, to "live a lie" as she phrased it.

You've already done an excellent job of the beginning of it.. I don't think he'll be off her radar, not, he's definitely NOT INVISIBLE. ;)

I adored the play with their hands... symbolism there, as well. I loved the line with the "carefully placed barbs". What a choice of words! :D

You've got the right mix of Padme angst and romance in it. Not many can get Padme correct, and display her as the strong, intelligent, compassionate politician that she is without turning her into a weepy faucet. Look at what GL did himself in ROTS! I like your Padme, she rings truer to me.

Keep producing fics, and I will keep giving detailed reviews. ;) Deal? LOL
Fate's Princess chapter 3 . 6/1/2006
this was such a great story. loved it very much! especially all of the detail and eye games with Anakin and Padme.

you should definitely continue writing these types of stories.
Cyndi-rhyla chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
this story is finished? that cant be just warming up with this fic and its done already. you cant be that

you should write more romantic stories, i love your other work but from time to time, you need to balance it out by staying away from the horror genre ;)

i love padme and ani in this fic esp their actions...sneaking glances, hot gazes , the tension between them. i cant help but giggle. when anakin said "you still are that angel to me, padme. you will always be. and no amount of carefully chosen barbs can change that" im like..woohoo..score 1 to ani.

im hoping that this story will be a start for you to do more romance-theme fic. you sure have a knack for it.
c2551 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Oh No this can't be the end! Please please continue!
Jedi Master Evenstar chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
I really liked the ending! i helped explain the whole "It was her idea" line from AotC. And, yes, it would be cool if you kept writing.

I agree with Padme. It's EXTREMELY hard to get any work done with people in the room. Whenever i have to work on a term paper, my little brother seems to think it's fun to pop in and out saing stuff like "Hey, your favorite episode of Avitar is on." or "If you're done with your laptop, can I use it." even though he can tell i'm not anywhere close to being done.
Elena 22 chapter 3 . 5/31/2006
Loved it. A sequel perhaps?
Jedi Master Evenstar chapter 2 . 5/26/2006
great update! i can't wait to find out what happens next. keep updating!