Reviews for Angels and Roses
phantoxicant chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
I'm confused. Hadn't Erik already determined someone close to him was betraying them? And now the one of the bad dudes are introducing the idea of recruiting Phillipe deChaney?
phantoxicant chapter 3 . 9/20/2010
What a truly amazing story this is. Very different. I don't know how I found it so long after its publication but am so glad I did.

please.
jamiepage19 chapter 12 . 10/14/2009
I was going to wait until I had finished the whole story and review it then, but I couldn't wait.

*Gasps for air* This story is incredible! The plot and story line are so refreshing and original. I started reading it yesterday afternoon and I have been unable to do anything else since. I just have to keep going and find out what

happens next.

I loved Erik's inner monologue as he was explaining to Christine. It was very well done. I also love the suspense and certain spiciness of both Erik and Christine's interactions. It has me swooning like a lovesick school girl. I'm going to need to take a cold shower if things continue as they are.

Wonderful...Brilliant...Hands down one of the BEST I have read so far! Keep it up!

JM
MDawgg chapter 29 . 7/8/2009
That was a beautiful ending. Thank you :)
Mels4 chapter 29 . 6/29/2009
The story has come full circle in the final two chapters. After Ned and Erik left Meg and Christine, they both seemed so sad. I was glad that Ned came back for Meg and told her the truth of his past - and that she accepted him back. And then Erik turns up just as Christine is trying to plant a rose. He was gone so long she thought he was dead and seeing him again was quite a shock. Now he has a wife and a child. Hopefully from here on our it is happily ever after. Thanks for finishing the story. Wendy
phantomlvr chapter 29 . 6/20/2009
Aww, that was such a good way to end it all. Yay :D
debkay chapter 29 . 6/20/2009
I have loved this story from beginning to end. Each chapter was captivating and full of romance or suspense. Your writing is exquisite!

You truly have a feel for your character's feelings and thoughts. Christine was a marvel in this story-one of my favorite Christines! Erik was wonderful, masterful but unsure, loving but stern.

I will miss this story but it is in my favorites to read and reread as often as I wish.

Thank you for not deserting your story and for being such an imaginative writer.

Please write another POTO story!
Wandering-Recluse chapter 29 . 6/19/2009
Aw, I'm not sure if I'm sad or happy that it's over. I'd have to say that it was an excellent ending! I can never write good endings for some reason...probably a curse. But this one was really, really good! And yay-Erik came back! I always knew he would! Thanks so much for updating and giving us this wonderful story-it was a pleasure to read! Perhaps you could start a new phic now? If so, do you have any ideas? If you do I would love to hear them!
phantomlvr chapter 28 . 6/17/2009
Well, Christine is just full of useful premonitions huh? Will they ever have some peace and quiet? Crazy boys. lol ;)
debkay chapter 28 . 6/16/2009
So very HAPPY to see an update! I was just thinking about this story the other day and hoping you hadn't given up on it - thank you for a great chapter!

I am so happy Erik & Christine are so good & happy together. I love it! I don't know what to make of Ned though, this is a very interesting turn.

And with the ending of this chapter-I'm wondering if Christine is going to ask Erik to get married in the church?

This story is so good - your creative imagination is astounding. How do you think of these story lines?

I do so love this story and you made my week with this update!
doidreamagain chapter 27 . 5/1/2009
like always, a wonderful chapter for a more then wonderful story! I just hope that Christine won't become pregnant too.
debkay chapter 27 . 5/1/2009
First, I'm ever so grateful you didn't desert this story! It's way too good!

I had to read this chapter four times before I could review.

You wrote of her first tiime so beautifully, delicately, and full of love, that I was just caught up in your story. The last paragraph and last line of one body, one soul, etc., was truly one of the most beautiful sets of lines I've ever read (hope that makes sense). You handled this part of the story with great care and with great sexiness...I am so impressed.

I think Ned is one of the sweetest, kindest characters anyone has ever written in a Phantom story. He just overwhelms me with his love & caring for Meg. And now that blasted Joseph is there in that town - I pray he hurts no one!

You are a very gifted writer. Thank you for not disappointing your readers by not finishing this incredible story. I am truly in awe of your gift of writing!
phantomlvr chapter 27 . 4/29/2009
Wow, now that is a chapter to come back with after a bit of a break. lol So much is happening and it is all so addictive. ;)
Mels4 chapter 27 . 4/29/2009
I was thrilled to see you had updated your story. You can clearly see that Erik and Christine love each other. Erik was very gentle and tender with her when they made love for the first time. I loved Christine asking him if they could do it again.

Ned seems like a knight in shining armor. First he rescues Meg from almost certain death and takes wonderful care of her. AS they get to know each other, they both come to care for each other more and more. When Meg realizes she is pregnant from her rape, Ned immediately offers to marry her. They seem to be very much in love as well. At the end of the impromptu wedding, who should show up but the scumbad Joseph. What will happen next? Thanks for the update. Wendy
Wandering-Recluse chapter 26 . 4/11/2009
Great story so far! I can't wait for the next chapter! I hope you update soon. I find it interesting that you put the diary entries at the beginning of he chapters. I like this. Like I said, I can't wait for your next update and I hope it comes soon!

Your obedient servant