Reviews for Regret
Individual Narrative chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
Aaaaaahhhhh! So sad :( I really hated it when L died in canon, Death Note was never the same afterwards. I like to think that Raito regretted it...

This was well written, and the way you ordered their views and the moments you included really made me feel for the possible friendship they didn't really get to have.
Arwenia chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
Oh come on! You really made me cry! You! You! Beasty! RAwWwWWwwwwRR! I'm gonna eat you!
Arwenia chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Oh come on! Do you want to make me cry?! I see L lying there, exhaling his last breath as he looks Raito with half-lined eyes... Every single time.
Kittyloveskatten chapter 1 . 2/28/2009
At first I thought it was a horrible fic, but the last line did it for me c:

keep on writing ;D
rayray chapter 2 . 8/8/2008
that was a good drabble. well written, as always. i'd love to see you do some l/light slash (or really any dn character slash, i love them all very much) i'm sure you could pull out a great story. but, i mostly want you to finish un coer gris! arghghghgldkjglehigesnglakjdl!
phoenix of hell chapter 2 . 8/20/2007
This is very good, both chapters. The first one was so sad, and the second one was super cool, especially the ending. And the nightmare thing, so touching.
Hybrid-Demon chapter 2 . 11/9/2006
I love you. Oh my god, this was the saddest thing I have ever read... I'm so close to crying...

This was beautiful. Well written and just... wow.

I love it. I'm forcing my friends to read this.
Growing Pain chapter 2 . 6/24/2006
Wow, so sad... T_T The first chapter wasn't really that good, but I think this was certainly was better _ The ending was the best. And my complaints is..erm..meh. Nothing, too tired to think hehe
RiskyJR737 chapter 2 . 6/18/2006
so sad... so beautiful... you should be proud of it...
Kokis chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
Wey!

Sweet man! I really like this one! )

It was a nice and unusual way of seeing Raito. Not as disgustingly evil and cold as he use to be. The sentence I liked the most was: "That night he had discovered why L was an insomniac" I like the nightmare thingie... I wonder what he is dreaming about... /

Anyway! This is nice! Nice! O I'd love to read more Death Note fics from you! D

And thanx for the comment you left for my story! I was really glad man! D
Amethyst Icelyn chapter 2 . 6/3/2006
OMG!

So sweet!
abeastofprey chapter 2 . 5/31/2006
Oh! That was so good! I'm glad you decided to continue it - I wanted Raito's pov. You should do another! I'll totally R&R. (I wish I had thought of nightmares for Ryuuzaki, but I guess my story doesn't need it now anyway. Good job getting into his character!)
bitterending chapter 2 . 5/30/2006
I like this. A slightly different twist on the mind of Yagami Raito. Good work! :)
fightingcomet chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
i love it! _ please, continue! XD
crazykitsune17 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Aww... Aw! ... AW! :D

Okay so there wasn't a whole lotta substance to that since the majority of this was just basically a re-telling of events from L's POV, but you know what, the rest of it was pretty sweet. Aw, I heart Raito x L. It's my newfound love... Ever since I accidentally stumbled upon that one image on a Google search... mm... XD Anyway, that wasn't too bad. Very cute, although I suggest for next time having a bit more of the main character's thoughts and perspectives in it instead of just re-telling. Add a bit more depth and detail, perhaps. Otherwise nice job. :)

***crazykitsune17***