Reviews for To Where You Are
Golden Immortality chapter 21 . 3/4/2007
Just finished the story. It was excellant all the way through. I was so scared when Patrick fell and when the baby wasn't moving. I would have cried if he died. Loved that they named him after Stone. Fantastic story.
lorilou783 chapter 21 . 3/1/2007
AW. This was the cutest chapter. I loved this story. I think the name was perfect. If you write any others let me know I'd love to read them.
feelinwaytoodamngood chapter 21 . 3/1/2007
What a perfect and beautiful ending!
lorilou783 chapter 20 . 2/9/2007
Yay you fixed It I can't wait for more.
scrubsbiggestfan chapter 19 . 2/8/2007
It is nice to know that the reason you take so long to update is because you have to find a way to tie together a bunch of bullshit. I had such hope for this story, but I guess desperation for a well written Scrubs fic makes a person less choosy.
lorilou783 chapter 19 . 2/8/2007
Fix it please. Patrick did really get married did he? I hope he was helping to pick out something and Robin and her mom misinterpreted. update soon I love this story.
babygirltee chapter 18 . 2/3/2007
all i can say is WHAT THE HEL how and why are you doing this to us you are being what is called a tease with this story so please stop and let patrick stop being such an ASS and let robin and their baby be HAPPY!
lorilou783 chapter 18 . 2/2/2007
That is just so wrong. That ring better be for Robin. Why didn't Patrick return her calls? what a Jerk.
lorilou783 chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
Wow that was really good I can't wait for more. Update soon.
scrubsbiggestfan chapter 17 . 1/31/2007
OH MY GOD!
babygirltee chapter 16 . 1/27/2007
so far i am seriously loving your story. the way you are writing it is so great but don't let robin take patrick back so easily please!please!please! make him really work to get her love and trust him crawl on his hands and knees through broken glass to won them both back.
scrubsbiggestfan chapter 16 . 1/24/2007
I'm stunned. What caused this, I'm not entirely sure. The email notification that you had updated perhaps or the fact that Patrick came all the way to Paris to make sure that Robin was okay.
lorilou783 chapter 16 . 1/24/2007
oh, please make Patrick not be a jerk. Make him apoligize and want to be apart of the baby's life. I sort of wish he would propose.
Steph M chapter 15 . 1/23/2007
Update soon. I love this story. don't change a thing. it's great the way it is.
scrubsbiggestfan chapter 15 . 1/5/2007