Reviews for Strange Magicks
icedragonsafe chapter 50 . 2/10
This was fantastic! Excellent writing! Hope you keep it up!
CoronaCrown chapter 50 . 2/5
[internally screaming like a fangirl]
The Thinking Woman chapter 50 . 11/19/2015
Fantastic!

A cracking read, and some of the best OCs I've ever seen in fanfic. It's intelligent, witty, romantic, exciting, captivating... And a whole load of other praise-filled adjectives - well done!
Godiva9 chapter 50 . 5/24/2015
Aww such a fantastically brilliant and well written story, I enjoyed it immensely! Thank you so much for writing and sharing it! : )
KVD chapter 50 . 5/6/2015
Absolutely bloody brilliant story been reading it for days. Well done and thanks for a good read
debygoebel chapter 50 . 4/26/2015
really good fic
loved the story, the flow was really good as well
ALC1 chapter 50 . 4/8/2015
Well, it took me the better part of a day to finish this and I just wanted to say thank you. Your characters were beautifully written, the plot was extensive, and I really didn't know how things would end up. You did a fantastic job. I loved the omelettes! Thank you so very much for sharing your gift with all of us.
Waypoint-46 chapter 14 . 3/5/2015
Alright dammit,

this shit is too fuckin funny! I'm dying! Literally, these omelettes are killing me! Thank you for being so effing funny, cause I needed to laugh!

- that is all!
Waypoint-46 chapter 11 . 3/4/2015
I have to say this is one of the funniest things I've read lol. I was literally screeching at the S&M shit hahahaha. love it so far!
lll chapter 32 . 11/14/2014
wholly crap this story is soooooooooooooooooo good! bitign my finger nails at work here.
Guest chapter 50 . 9/28/2014
Love it!
Lll chapter 20 . 7/10/2014
Wow half a chapter on your original animal characters wow brave. Lol
Lll chapter 19 . 7/10/2014
The doctor why of course shed ash for him
Lll chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
Magick I love the talking omelettes so much. Seriously what an original ideA
Lll chapter 17 . 7/10/2014
You're still super awesome by the way tres kudos. Need to goto bed soon eeeperss