Reviews for And Yet
DJ Scahlo chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I like this story. I always like what I understood of your thought process, I can't help but to agree. I mean I rarely see a story based off other torture measures, but in the magical realm surely they would have gone to extremes like the one you used. Well thought out.
MollysSister chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Moth!Hermione gave me goose bumps. and I do mean that as a compliment.
Sook03 chapter 1 . 11/11/2010
This breaks all those lovely rules of ethics.
Wassie chapter 1 . 7/27/2008
oh

okay i get it now

thanks for the lil post it note

it really helped

but other than that it was really good

D
slasher454 chapter 1 . 2/11/2008
Beautifully written. So evocotive. *sighs and rubs aching chest*

I understood what was happening without your authors note, but it was nice to read it and to get your perspective and motivation. The intention of the author is so often misunderstood, sometimes in a good way I'll admit, but here it would be a tragedy to miss the subtext you so artfully developed.

Much appreciation for sharing this little gem :)
Emma G chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
I really like this. I think your style of writng really works well for this peice. The "scrambled her DNA like it was for breakfast" is great and "She was the books she carried, born and raised in the back corners of a library, bound together by a leather spine, hidden between two, quite ordinary looking, covers." is amazing.

It remind me of the Ani Difranco song Pulse. heres a link
deadlykitty chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
that was, interesting... to say the least. I've never read anything like it, so give yourself some points for creativity!
actinggirl93 chapter 1 . 7/14/2007
very good take on things...definatly a new spice in the hg/ss fan world! good job
1mAg1nE chapter 1 . 10/8/2006
alrite...i got it after u explained it in the end, and though u may not have portrayed lust (at least not to me, because i was shocked and disguested and i understood -somehow- that he loves her in dat dark sorta way) but i feel ur work is just beautiful. and u shudnt let anyone bring u down abt ur work. thank god u didnt. cos ur work is beautiful...its something ppl shud see...i think it'll take u places...and wow
Venomous Guise chapter 1 . 10/2/2006
Wonderfully written. What can I say? Amazing. It's definitely different and you captured the emotions perfectly. I almost cried.
Ash chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
I can't say that I like it...because I'm not sure I do. But I must say that I love the ways it's writen and the plot. It almost made me cry at the end. Very nice. Keep it up.
tallgiraffe32 chapter 1 . 7/24/2006
wow. Hm...what can I say? I liked it.

I like how you can actually WRITE. I like your style. I also like how you don't have grammatical errors. I think I found one somewhere, but that was it.

One of my favorite sentences: "She was the books she carried, born and raised in the back corners of a library, bound together by a leather spine, hidden between two, quite ordinary looking, covers."

I don't think it is necessary that the two characters be Severus and Hermione or that the story be Harry Potter related at all, but I'm glad you posted it here anyway so I could read it.
EverVengeful chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
Wow. I'm completely speechless. Everything I have ever tried to show in my writing, you managed to tear out and lay bear for the reader to weep at...just wow. Can't wait to read more of your work.
Alice chapter 1 . 6/13/2006
It was beautiful. And sordid.
T chapter 1 . 6/1/2006