Reviews for Goodbye
This is totally amazing! Loved to see from both point of views, would love if u made another chapter or chapters, to see the interaction between katara and aang please! It was so touchy and amazing, well done great writer!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2014
But thank goodness for #kataang4eve
Batarang131 chapter 2 . 12/26/2013
boom yeah! She deserved it alright!
Collaborative Lady chapter 2 . 6/11/2013
... Second chapter was better than the first chapter. Why? Because the phrasing was so darn good. Covering Aang's view is something this fandom needed, anyway.
AvatarMasterofElements123 chapter 2 . 1/16/2013
It broke my heart ; but, after all, you are the best writer on the world!:* thank U 3
AhumbleHalofan chapter 2 . 8/25/2012
Hm...not bad I guess but I am wondering if there are any more types of fanfiction like this? Where Katara chooses Zuko over Aang and Aang takes it badly? I can't seem to find any.
usagi cake chapter 2 . 4/7/2012
THANK YOU. That was wonderful! I've just had a terribly depressing experience with a Zutara fic and yours really made my day a whole lot brighter. Your fic explains better than any argument could why Zutara doesn't really work for a lot of people. I actually wouldn't mind the pairing as much if not for the fact that it would *crush* Aang. I also like that you also manage to explain through your writing why the pairing does work on itself, and on so many levels: Aang is so sweet in his adoration for her and Katara did go around the world for that boy.

I also think you manage to pinpoint something writers often miss: Aaang's feelings. It is, sadly, something the fandom rather tends to overlook. One on Mai could be interesting as well: I'm sure she would take a much more... active position.

Also, thanks for writing the second chapter! It was kind of needed after the angst of the first one haha. (Payback? Is there such thing as a Aang/Mai ship?)
YourIdea chapter 2 . 12/28/2010
Wow... That's messed up!
Werejaguar of Halloween Town chapter 2 . 11/24/2010
I will tell you the truth. I only favorited this story because you understand that Aang's happiness and true reason for saving the world is Katara. I read this and felt tears and my heart break for Aang. I truly do love that little monk like a brother so it hurts me too see somuch Zutara stuff. I'm not of fan of Taang either but that pairing is as likely as Azula suddently acting like Ty lee. Zutara stories just make me look at Katara in disgust and materal angry at how she could ever give up on being with someone like Aang. I'd give anything for a guy like him.
Spot Enemy Boats chapter 2 . 11/13/2010
I like this, nice story!
PezBerryJoriLove chapter 2 . 11/9/2010
Victoriancuddler chapter 2 . 7/23/2010

I CRIED A LOT ON THIS! i mean... Aang and Katara are like twin souls (i know TOTAL cliché but IS THE TRUE!)

but i like your fics...
ms.diamondpearl chapter 2 . 6/24/2010
I was just conveintly listening to justin timberlakes sone comes around when i read this but..serves katara right dont know what your missing until its gone.
Sukiqa chapter 2 . 5/8/2009
Hah! I dunno, but that liftet something after the first chapter. You were mean to Aang and Katara in this, but.. Well, it felt right, what more can I say? :)
Avatarfanx2 chapter 2 . 4/25/2009