Reviews for Sorrisi
jennylovescastle chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Really nice story. I could read on and on. Thanks for writing
Noci-chan chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
Im here once more (the first of a lot more) ~

I love this fanfic too. I hope that youre thinking of write more XF fanfics because Im an addict now and I want my fixes! Ive see that youve more stories (and you can wait for my reviews in the next days).

About this one...

I *love* tha fact that you did not write about Mulder proposing at the end. Thats something that I cant see with Mulder and Scully. But Mulder buying an "anniversary" ring, its so important, so sweet. And all the family moments. I want a family like that, even if it cames with a stupid-Bill (my bro is even worst, so...)

Really, your work is very very good. Its nice to read something light and sweet and with a lot of romance. I love it!

Thank you so much for reply my previous review. It makes me so happy! and Im thrilled about that idea of a "remake" of Profezia. Ill be there if you write it and Ill review you in every chapter!

:) see you in the next review!
Genuhsis chapter 1 . 8/1/2008
Omg I love this story.

And I love the fact I could read it without having to mentally correct your sentences!

I also like how they don't get married like in most, it's just so unlike them both.

This is a really great story. ]
TheDistractedWriter chapter 1 . 5/6/2007
oh i loved it and the detail wow it was amazing!
Delano's Wings chapter 1 . 10/21/2006
again you amaze me with your work. The whole story just was perfect, i love the idea of Mulder giving Scully an anniversary ring it seems more fitting than getting married.

Wow,your stories are by far some of the best I've read in a very long time. Bravo!
Taija299 chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
Really great fanfic, i loved it (:

You're good writer, so keep writing.
carolinacarby chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Love your writing style...easy to read and true to character (if only...)
Stephen Greenwood chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Aw, this was sweet! Loving the Italian (?) again, nice touch.