Reviews for The Titans and the Lost Boy
King of fans chapter 5 . 9/20/2018

Nice fight
You clearly show that Robin stands no chance against the lost boys and insane strength, and unlike most people with super strength Robin fights Ryogha at the very least has a skilled I can keep up if not beat Robin.

I really like those two assessments of Robin:
I agree with Ryogha that in terms of this physical abilities Robin is close to the spatula girl.
cologne is right about Robin not being able to match Ryogha or ranma in physical powers or in techniques. However, she does make good points on the fact Robin's experience in life or death situation and brains far surpass those two. Add in The fact he is willing to take cheap shots in use unique tactics that they will only use as a last resort more commonly is right.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 9/20/2018
Good chapter
Well at least his new curse is a upgrade. He can now talk and still defend himself, wall still being cute. However, I still consider it a downgrade for the spring of drowned girl. Because it lacks the asset as the girl spring, and The overall physical state and size decrease is not as extreme. Plus Ryogha could uses the same lesson about girls, like with ranma.

I can only imagine Ranma's laughing when he sees his rivals new form.

I like Cologne's observation, and assessment of Ravens potential.
Her magic at full power and Control is easy strong enough to take down her father. So just being able to do it at any time world be ridiculous.
Add in some martial arts skill, and A pinch of her father's physical strangth and Raven would possibly be in the top 5 most powerful DC heroes.

I Like Jinks assessments of the Spring incident.
Ryogha Won the fight do to his shocking Strength, and technicians. Add in his superior use of the terrain. Than there was way they can take Ryogha down before they get cursed.
However, the spring water my have uses yet. Even though the vast maturity of the springs will only be a negative asset. Some springs can grant the hive students increased physical abilities and helpful powers. Plus some spy uses with the more useless forms. Not to mention the water could make even the most powerful of heroes like super man defenseless.

I really like Ryogha's Revenge.

Lastly Robin's only hope of not being 100% stemmed rolled is to rely on his acrobatics and gadgets. Add in a more flexible fighting style and Superior brains and he might be able to pull of a ranma, agents Ryogha.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
Good chapter

I don't think The vast majority of the springs will have any lasting consequences on beast boy. As any of the non-human like Springs would not work on him. As BB can just transform himself in and out of said cursed form at a whim.

I really like cologne and the Titans reaction to each other. It was very nice and logical.

I really with star fire and the umbrella. It's cute and a little bit sweet of how itreminded her of home.
King of Fans chapter 2 . 9/20/2018
Good chapter

I like the battle with Ryogha and the hive 3. It's a good representations his power compared to the rest of the Teen Titan's universe and DC heroes and Villions.
Ryogha dose not have the same physical abilities or the on the drop of the hat fire power as most super humans. However, he's physically powerful enough to still be in the game and has enough skill to easily overcome any non martial arts super villain.

Lastly I really like how it ended. With two of the Hive getting very fitting curses and them just leaving with the punishment from the springs, and what everything they get at home. Especially when they have not committed a crime.
It really shows Ryogha at his best.
King of fans chapter 1 . 9/10/2018
If you are going to let Ryouga lead you some were you might as well ask the blind man to be your navigator across the country.
Ft Knight chapter 23 . 10/19/2016
This is one of the greatest Teen titan cross overs I have ever read.
akbarironoak chapter 23 . 2/10/2016
4 Stars. Ryoga was always my favorite character, and I liked how you played him without the melodramatic and/or hateful bent I've seen far too often. All in all, good job.
Indecisive Bob chapter 1 . 10/28/2014
Oh, poor, poor, Ryouga. Though, I am a bit confused at the Titans' non-reaction to Cinderblock being destroyed. I haven't watched the series in years, but don't they have this thing about not killing people? Or is destroying Cinderblock not really killing a person since he/it doesn't really have that much intelligence? Meh. It's just a minor plot point in the long run.
Janus chapter 23 . 7/7/2014
Cool Story.
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 23 . 5/28/2014
Awesome:)
Difdi chapter 10 . 4/7/2014
If by STARS labs you're referring to the big research company in DC comics, then you have a typo. It's S.T.A.R. Labs, not STARS Labs. S.T.A.R. stands for Science and Technology Advanced Research.
Starfox5 chapter 23 . 3/10/2014
Great. moving story, with epic Action, romance, friendship and tragedy. I enjoyed it very much.
Penmanship81 chapter 23 . 3/1/2014
Wonderful story! I don't typically like cross overs, but this one just seemed to intriguing to pass up. You handled the two universes well and have kept me interested enough to read the next stories!
Materia-Blade chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
Dude. Why have I not read this? This shit is awesome! If I didn't have work I'd continue reading all night! Full review pending my reaching of the final chapter or a significantly good breaking point in the story arcs.

Great show. Can't wait for more (Time to continue reading. Stupid work...)
MB
Gustavius3 chapter 23 . 9/17/2013
They say that 90% of fanfiction is dross but the remaining 10% is worth dying for, but to me at least your tale was in the 1% worth killing for... Not that i intend to do so but ... This brings the same feelings as Xanders creed in dogbertcarrol's Crush Fanfic