Reviews for The Titans and the Lost Boy
YeTianshi chapter 2 . 2/1
Oh no... Poor Ryouga, which spring is it this time? Though honestly, he could just jump in spring with a better option right? I mean, anything would be better than the little piglet... almost. Maybe a spring of the drowned lion?
Death of Snipers chapter 23 . 10/28/2020
Damn, I am so hype for the sequel:

Hive 5 civil war: naming rights!

The incorporation of the larger DC universe!

Ranma fighting Japanese supers for future rematches!

I can’t wait to see how things shape up.

Also, I assume lady shiva doesn’t know she’s boasting, but how would Batman react to the Nero man martial artists? Sure he’s a great fighter, but does he know about ki techniques and chose not to bother, or does he just not know?

Also, Slade/trigon appropriating Nabiki feels quite fitting.
Death of Snipers chapter 22 . 10/27/2020
Seeing the two teams group up was awesome,‘can’t wait to see those dynamics in the sequel!

Also, quick question: what made you decide the bakusai twnketsu doesn’t work on metal? I always thought it basically worked on anything that didn’t have chi, or wasn’t alive.

The final clash was incredible, and a great way to show off the connection between the two after so much story apart, and the hiryu shoten ya eating the ki blast was incredible
Death of Snipers chapter 17 . 10/19/2020
Ya know, part of me hopes Nabiki continues trying to take over the world after all this. It’ll be interesting to see how the siege goes.
Death of Snipers chapter 16 . 10/19/2020
For the record, “she met him first so she automatically wins” is about how I feel the Akane ship shapes up.

Also, ranma is certainly arrogant and distractable, but I feel you’ve made him slightly more airheaded than normal.

That aside, the actual traps/fights were awesome, and Nabiki as a criminal mastermind is incredible. Having a ton of fun bingeing this
Death of Snipers chapter 11 . 10/16/2020
I will say, while Ryouga does act honorably mostly, I feel some bashing is earned for Akane.

In a similar vein to you earlier saying any character can be written well, there’s also enough for any of them to be made a monster, but each has a different ratio

Genma and Happosai are heavy on the bad side.
Ukyo and Ryouga closer to good.

Personally I feel like cannon Akane is more towards bad. Yes ranma is rude to her, yes she has sweet moments.
But the fact that despite always being the one someone’s targeting, and never the initiator, she always blames ranma for everything (usually violently) kinda takes her out of the running as a love interest for me. I can’t remember one time she ever stood by ranma in the face of something other than a mindless monster or someone who had already hurt her personally

That minor rant aside (Sorru) the titans battle was awesome, and ryouga’s mental turnout is really well done

I also loved Kasumi on that scene. She’s amazing
Death of Snipers chapter 8 . 10/15/2020
Damn, the titans having to deal with that many Nerimans sounds... unpleasant, unless the inverse ninja theory pops in. Looking forward to seeing the chaos unfold
Death of Snipers chapter 7 . 10/15/2020
Damn, I was hoping to see ryouga’s new mindset in action in Nerima, but give aren’t the type to let that sit. Rae’s attachment to him seems rushed, but that’s likely an effect of us experiencing less of the time than them. And it’s all adorable regardless.

I wonder if the amazons will start a super-team
Death of Snipers chapter 5 . 10/15/2020
Hmm, not sure the hiryu shoten hanis a good fit for Ryouga, though maybe that’s the point? To begin correcting one of his weaknesses? I would have thought it would be cool to learn of a new amazon technique. But that nitpick aside another fun chapter.

Robin training with the kids is awesome, and I wonder what he’ll think of ling ling and ling lung
Death of Snipers chapter 2 . 10/14/2020
That was certainly a fun fight, and a good indication of where Ryouga stands on the scale of titans stuff. Though isn’t conderblock a person? Surprised the titans don’t care he basically died
Death of Snipers chapter 1 . 10/14/2020
Put off reading this one for a while, now regretting it. This is hilarious, and the action writing is incredible. I can’t wait to binge through this and the sequel!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1/2020
Huh... I just realized Kasumi super power is basically Stockholm Syndrome. She could rob banks and shit, and all the hostages would be on her side.
King of fans chapter 5 . 9/20/2018

Nice fight
You clearly show that Robin stands no chance against the lost boys and insane strength, and unlike most people with super strength Robin fights Ryogha at the very least has a skilled I can keep up if not beat Robin.

I really like those two assessments of Robin:
I agree with Ryogha that in terms of this physical abilities Robin is close to the spatula girl.
cologne is right about Robin not being able to match Ryogha or ranma in physical powers or in techniques. However, she does make good points on the fact Robin's experience in life or death situation and brains far surpass those two. Add in The fact he is willing to take cheap shots in use unique tactics that they will only use as a last resort more commonly is right.
King of Fans chapter 4 . 9/20/2018
Good chapter
Well at least his new curse is a upgrade. He can now talk and still defend himself, wall still being cute. However, I still consider it a downgrade for the spring of drowned girl. Because it lacks the asset as the girl spring, and The overall physical state and size decrease is not as extreme. Plus Ryogha could uses the same lesson about girls, like with ranma.

I can only imagine Ranma's laughing when he sees his rivals new form.

I like Cologne's observation, and assessment of Ravens potential.
Her magic at full power and Control is easy strong enough to take down her father. So just being able to do it at any time world be ridiculous.
Add in some martial arts skill, and A pinch of her father's physical strangth and Raven would possibly be in the top 5 most powerful DC heroes.

I Like Jinks assessments of the Spring incident.
Ryogha Won the fight do to his shocking Strength, and technicians. Add in his superior use of the terrain. Than there was way they can take Ryogha down before they get cursed.
However, the spring water my have uses yet. Even though the vast maturity of the springs will only be a negative asset. Some springs can grant the hive students increased physical abilities and helpful powers. Plus some spy uses with the more useless forms. Not to mention the water could make even the most powerful of heroes like super man defenseless.

I really like Ryogha's Revenge.

Lastly Robin's only hope of not being 100% stemmed rolled is to rely on his acrobatics and gadgets. Add in a more flexible fighting style and Superior brains and he might be able to pull of a ranma, agents Ryogha.
King of Fans chapter 3 . 9/20/2018
Good chapter

I don't think The vast majority of the springs will have any lasting consequences on beast boy. As any of the non-human like Springs would not work on him. As BB can just transform himself in and out of said cursed form at a whim.

I really like cologne and the Titans reaction to each other. It was very nice and logical.

I really with star fire and the umbrella. It's cute and a little bit sweet of how itreminded her of home.