Reviews for Desire
Cutter12 chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
This story just cries for a sequel. It has this reader wanting more. :)
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love Amita/Charlie, but man... Don/Amita has been creeping up in my mind and taking hold. Ah, I love it.
I Keep Goldfish In My Bra chapter 1 . 5/8/2009
AH!

*ridiculously high-pitched fangirl squeaking*

ZOMG, please write more! They have so much chemistry! THEY NEED THIS! Or a sequel? :D
mia-dcwut-09 chapter 1 . 3/22/2008
cute loved it.

Amita/don seem to have more chemistry.
southern cross chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
that was a fun! a lot of amita/don are angsty. and while i do love my angst it was refreshing to read them together without all the guilt.

great job.
Aaron Hotchner chapter 1 . 9/25/2006
Oh, oh you so should add more to this story, it's awesome. I've read basin of attraction as well by the way. I've only recently become a Don/Amita shipper. But still a Charlie/Amita shipper, and Don/Megan shipper. :) Love this story so much, it's cute.
BlueMoonDuchess chapter 1 . 7/4/2006
Ooh good idea! Can't wait for the next part!
tyedyedxMILKSHAKE chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Disturbing yet funny!
WBH21C chapter 1 . 6/17/2006
Very well done!
Safe runner chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
WTF? Even I could have never come up with such a disturbing story. Very good, wierd, but good nonetheless.
BeckyS chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
While I think a Charlie/Amita romance is sweet at this point in the progression of the show, I've noticed a spark between Don and Amita that's just not quite there with Charlie. Not that Don is the best of the two Eppes brothers for her - Charlie might have a deeper, quieter love for her - but I find the sparks you've written between Amita and Don completely believable.

One formatting comment - try adding the section break line (see the formatting buttons in the edit mode) between sections. I was completely confused by the sudden shift to morning. This site will not allow special characters as breaks, so you really have to use their "line".

Hope to see more from you - Becky