Reviews for Soul of the Enemy
fearthetwiggy chapter 30 . 7/15/2009
Wow, just wow. This has to be one of my favourite fanfictions ever. You had me totaly fooled about Alex. And there were no wasted actions. Everything fit into place really well and the characters were all perfect. The only thing that bugged me was the death of Voldemort, which seemed a bit... easy or something like that. Everything else was fantastic, and the writing style was great too. Keep up the good work. Now I'm gonna go read it again! :D
pstibbons chapter 30 . 3/1/2007
The only thing worse than a RHr fic is a RHrHG fic. Couldnt you give us some warning in the story summary so that those of us who don't believe in immoral stupid foolishly Rowlingesque ships wouldnt bother wasting time reading them?
pstibbons chapter 29 . 3/1/2007
Argh... ruining an almost-great fic by making it RHr... how pathetic.
Sakura chapter 30 . 2/12/2007
It's great! Th only comments I would make were a few slips in the "English-ness" of it, graduations normally only really happen at universities, but that's just me being fussy, it really is a good story!
Darkeagle856 chapter 8 . 2/3/2007
Hello, great story so far, i just am wondering who alex is really, and want to make a guess as to her identity, does she happen to be the daughter of voldemort? just a thought. anyways, keep up the good work!
Dale chapter 30 . 1/16/2007
As Ron would say "Bloody Brilliant". You brought a satisfying conclusion and tied up almost all the loose ends. Well done.
Freja Lercke-Falkenborg chapter 30 . 1/9/2007
Hehe. Congrats on this last chapter. Well done!
SWaddict1986 chapter 30 . 1/8/2007
absolutely loved Ron's speech :)

"“They’ve set up an account for us at Gringotts,” Hermione read, her eyes growing wide. “There’s enough in it for about three months of house payments!”"

wow! That's really great, especially coming from the Weasley's!...okay, so they had a little help. but still, that's so awesome

"“They’re by J.R.R. Tolkien,” Ginny said. “Lord of the Rings.”

Hermione was just about to open her mouth when it felt like a bombshell hit her from the inside. She stared at the books, then she stared at Ginny, who was casually flipping through them.

They’re my mother’s favourite books.

I think she got her first copies when she was young, maybe when she was our age.

Hermione felt her jaw drop open. It couldn’t be. She glanced at Alex who just stood there with a strange, frozen smile on her face. Their eyes connected for a few brief seconds."

I had a feeling it would be Ginny!

"“Yes, it’s my handwriting,” Hermione confessed. “Before she left, Alex asked me to send you guys a note from the future. If she returned to her normal place in time, I was to send an owl back in time to let us all know if she arrived safely.”"

nice. So weird how this future stuff turns out...

such a great chapter!
Book junkie from beyond chapter 30 . 12/29/2006
OH my god that was bloody brillant! ive seriously had no life these past three days because i was so hooked reading this stuff. All the characters were like you would expect them to be if you ignored the sixth book which is my favourite though i never write about it. (to difficult coz i write about Malfoy a lot.) Anyway all the characters contributed and grew (Ron for instance) Incredibly creative and well thought out. I already added this to my favourite stories list but id do it again if it wasnt completely pointless. Im really tired now. It's 1:44am over here. Good night.
Book junkie from beyond chapter 29 . 12/29/2006
Hans solo
Book junkie from beyond chapter 28 . 12/29/2006
Gandalf the grey/white played by Ian Mcgregor thank u very much. :)
Book junkie from beyond chapter 21 . 12/28/2006
So sad now I'm crying. That was beautifully written
Lady Anubis chapter 30 . 12/28/2006
Go Ron! Go Snape! And I didn't even about Peter's possible role in things. A most interesting theory! Congratulations to you on finishing this amazing story. Speaking as a longtime reader, it was totally worth the wait. Now I'm going to read it again, all together. Woo!
Book junkie from beyond chapter 20 . 12/28/2006
Oh my god i havent finished this story yet or even this chapter but YOU LEDGEND! you brought sirius back! just 4 that this gets added to my fav stories. well n because its a very good story but mainly because of sirius. anyway i have some therioes on the end of the book and ill tell you if im wrong or not. LEGEND
grace1237 chapter 29 . 12/3/2006
That was an...unexpected way for Voldemort to die. But still, a great chapter; I really enjoyed it.

As for the quote "Never tell me the odds", it wouldn't be Han Solo as a reply to C3PO by any chance, would it?