Reviews for Rainy Days
prowseeveryweekend chapter 1 . 2/2/2015
Lovely read :)
Breanna3593 chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
I think I see what's happened at the end. So, no Harry/Cedric sequel, huh?
AspergianStoryteller chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Well described.
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 7/12/2009
Aww, Ced's scared of storms.

Yay for kissing.

rain-of-the-soul chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
omg... k i read your urban story and had t otry and out if it was ment ot be a yaoi. (i didnt wanna put htat in the revie wcuz it might affend you if it wasnt...) but this is amazing. your style is really good and i lole the way they get together, both this story adn the one last mentioned. the rain was a nice touch. i try to add it in all of my stories. gah! you need to write more! ive never read a Cedric harry. most of hte time i go for Draco, but thsi was realyl good and not so angsty... lol. you sould write an M about both of the couples! it would be to cute! love it!

ClockworkScales chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Harry and Cedric are such a great couple. I suspected as much... hehehe. Really cute story. Nice work. :)
margindoodles chapter 1 . 12/17/2008
This story gave me a light, fluffy feeling all over. I really liked how you made Cedric afraid of thunder storms because he got shocked in third year. It added more to his character.

Another thing I liked was how you described Harry at parts. 'Harry’s brain shut down as a flash of heat pooled in his gut, roiling and uncomfortable yet at the same time delicious and exciting.' Brilliant.
kbeto chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
Not entirely sure of the "good kid part" but, it's already one of my favourites fics! So beautiful and sweet! Thanks for sharing! D
lotus-bugxm9 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
Aww, I really liked this ficlet good job:D
I'd rather live in books chapter 1 . 3/20/2008
AW. That was cute. I love Harry/Cedric stories. The fluffyness was just right.
PattyPotter91 chapter 1 . 12/25/2007
Best Harry/Cedric oneshot ever!
Mentally Insane Fangirl chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
That was very sweet and cute!Good job!(Adds to faves!)
4evahpluva17 chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
really cute!
1lessthanthree2 chapter 1 . 8/20/2007
so cute!
Liveforthemoments chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
The 'kid' bit is patronizing, the rest is very cute.