Reviews for Four of a Kind
aronpuma chapter 7 . 10/26/2013
The seventh Doctor is always described as "the dark Doctor", and despite seeing his 50th anniversary bio and Remembrance of the Daleks, I never quite understood the extent of it. This story very much gave meaning to that description, thank you. I might even write a story with 7 now.
Jael73 chapter 7 . 5/28/2013
Aww, I was hope for more Seven/Ace! :P
BewareOfFlyingMonkeys chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
Sounds interesting . I'm looking forward to reading more
atimelady chapter 7 . 1/6/2010
*hand you edible ball bearings*

I LOVE it!

Ace is one of my favs!
ideomania chapter 5 . 1/21/2009
The dictator's being fronted by the Cybermen, and all they really want to do is kill me. All they've ever wanted to do, really. They seem to find me annoying."

"Oh, imagine that," Rose commented. LOL :)

Could get used to sarcastic Rose, and of course the Doctor's have to run back to the room they just escaped...the way you ended the chapter makes me think the Doctor will knock himself out. Brilliant. Also I love that Rose keeps thinking 'Fantastic' to herself - something she picked up from 9.
ideomania chapter 2 . 1/21/2009
"Tryin' not to commit murder," she replied tetchily. "An', Doctor? If you ever, an' I do mean ever, pick up playin' the spoons again I'll kill ya. 'Kay?" LOL

I like that Rose and 7 manage to evade their capturers but the Doctor and Ace had to be rescued :)

I also enjoy it when companions (or former ones such as S.J) gang up on the Doctor (or Doctors in this case)...and now i'm really starting to hope this a is a completed story.
ideomania chapter 1 . 1/21/2009
"Can think of a few. How 'bout a pardon?" she asked. It was at that moment she realised that she had been travelling with the Doctor for too long. She was starting to sound like him. LOL

I definitely felt Rose sounded like the Doctor when she returned in Turn Left (which is weird considering that they'd spent a year apart), very nice to see it in a fic...also very happy to have found a fic with two Doctors (real ones not half anything) and Rose (and i always loved Ace). Those Spoons LOL!
Star-of-Chaos chapter 7 . 2/15/2008
EXCELLENT fic. Ace is one of my all-time favorite companions; right up there with Leela, Sarah Jane and Rose. Mixing up the Doctors and their companions is always fun. Thanks for writing this :-)
Diego Varen chapter 1 . 8/1/2007
I know I'm posting a new review a year after the last review, but I couldn't resist.

Being a fan of stories with multiple Doctors, I had a look on here and I found this. This is one of the best I've read so far and you've got the Seventh and Tenth Doctors and their companions in character (despite the fact that I've only seen the Seventh Doctor in Rememberance of the Daleks).

My only complaint is that it was too short. It would be great if you wrote another multiple Doctor Fan Fic, but it is up to you.
Kesomon chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
Excellent Story in my opinion. I think it was the first one I read on - Personally I'd love to see another Ten/Seven cross, they're rather amusing together. But that's just me.
saintaugustine chapter 7 . 6/28/2006
That was an absolutely brilliantly fantastic story. I adored the ending. Thank you!
claudiastar chapter 7 . 6/6/2006
Wow, a great story. Funny and dramatic and romantic all at once. The characterisation is spot on! good job
Kates Master2 chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
*Sigh* Aw, bless...brilliant story, write more soon!

bookEnd chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Oh, it's over...That was so lovely!
RosesBud chapter 7 . 6/2/2006
Aw, the whole thing was lush and no need to apologise for the shippiness because it was understated and lovely! I wouldn't have been able to resist either.