Reviews for Competition
The Great Fanfiction Wizard chapter 1 . 6/20/2014
OK
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
In this story u made rob a snob.
BB is totally worth raven and vise versa.

PERFECT!
Tragon chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Hate you Robin - arrogant prick.

Love you Beast Boy - sacrificing gentleman.

This was a great fic, it portrayed a more shallow and ego-inflamed Robin that shows a perspective of BBXRae.

Good job! :)
Concolor44 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Arrogant. Son. Of. A. Bitch.

I don't really jibe with this view of Robin. Strikes me as pretty seriously out of character. But ... you wrote it well. For that I thank you.
robrae4ever chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I am the hugest robrae fan, but this is just BEAUTIFUL! I love it so much! This is so sweet. I don't like BBrae, but I still love this. This is totally BBrob. Man, Robin should be gay so he could go out with BB. Aw, this is great; it really is. I love it so much. Am I repeating myself? I still love it. I love it so much. It's great! I have nothing more to say.
Chi Yagami chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
I know Robin's cocky but dang... Delusions Of Grandeur here. very nicely written however. so talented!
Aqua chapter 1 . 3/19/2007
I loved it so much! Definetely the best BBxRaexRob triangle I've ever read! And I've read a lot...
PhantomWriter92 chapter 1 . 7/2/2006
That was really good. I like the way you used Bruce and Selina to describe the situaion.
unifilar chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I'll go ahead and say that I think that you wrote Robin too OOC. He would never treat the respected members of his team as 'trophies'. You made him seem like a real (pardon my language) asshole. And he's not.

Other than that, the sentence structure was good and the story flowed. But the OOC-ness of Robin kept me from truly liking it.
The-Nameless-Lady chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
nice sweet good style and i saw no spelling mistakes good job 8.5 out of 10 or a B ether way very nice
Flordeluna.chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
NO! NOT THE END CHAPTER! Please update! Updaye! Update! Please! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT
lesjeux chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Nice one!Keep up the good writing!_