Reviews for Chicken run biography
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/12
Good story, but when are we going to find out what happens next? What happens with Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy?
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/11
Is part four ready yet? What happens between Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/9
Is part four ready yet? What happens between Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy? I can't wait to see what happens between them.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/8
Is part four almost ready? I can't wait to see what happens next. What happens between Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy?
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 2/7
Good story so far. You made a mistake with Ginger's dad though. Fowler Is her dad. Good story so far.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/7
I'd really love to see what happens between Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy. Please update the story soon.
Caitlyn chapter 2 . 2/6
Good story so far, but you made a mistake about who Ginger's dad Is. Ginger's dad Is Fowler the rooster. In the movie Chicken Run when Fowler said he didn't like Rocky, Ginger put her wing on Fowler's shoulder and said father please. Fowler the rooster Is Ginger's dad.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/6
I guess Mr. Tweedy tried to stand up to his wife or he tried to blame her for something huh? I guess he was to afraid to stand up to her huh?
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/5
I like the story so far. I'd like to see what happens with Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy. Good story though.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/4
This Is a very good story. I want to know what happens between Ginger and Mrs. Tweedy.
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/4
Nice story. Can I see what happens between Mrs. Tweedy and Ginger?
Caitlyn chapter 3 . 2/4
I hope part four of the story Is almost ready, I can't wait to see what happens next. Nice job so far.
Loyaldeer chapter 3 . 11/4/2012
Mrs. Tweedy deserved to be hit in the face! Ginger did the right thing!
Loyaldeer chapter 2 . 11/4/2012
Poor Ginger. She was born in a great and loving farm now she's being sold to a terrible and cruel farm.
Loyaldeer chapter 1 . 11/4/2012