Reviews for Invincible
0anhonestpuck0 chapter 1 . 9/20/2016
Love! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2014
Not too OOC, but pushing the characters. Loved it, somehow seemed right.
luxartisan chapter 1 . 2/9/2014
So...found this gem amongst a review's massive cache of stories. I love those people! It's how I get to find wonderful Ouran stories that once were. And still are, when I find them. I don't understand how this didn't get more reivews. I don't. It's wonderful and what a delightful way of writing these two people. I like it ... alot. Thank you for sharing your talent.
Fedski chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
First off I want to thank you for this fic. It was excellently written and captured the characters of Kyouya and Haruhi perfectly.
They ARE both passionate creatures, the manga series clearly says so, so I enjoyed you transposing that into this fic.
I too share the view that I like Tamaki and the twins, but you're right. There's just something about these two that just works so well!

Keep up the great work! Looking forward to more Kyo/Haru from you!
TheDayItRayne's chapter 1 . 1/1/2013
... What does OOC mean? I hear it everywhere but... I DON'T KNOW!
I know OC means Other Character... I figured that one out on my own :D
... I hope...
Oh and I like it :) Cute.
Moonlight chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
I love this story! i would usually try to write more but it's 3:00am and i think that's all i really need to say. Great job! Amazing story!
Victor Van Dort chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
I love the way you wrote these two.

It sounds so intelligent, yet there was no dialogue.
SarahG chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
I LOVE your writing! I, too, have jumped on the HaruKyo ship since I tested out the pairing through fan fictions. And I totally agree, intellectuals are hot. No wonder I only date geeky looking guys... :P
Vampire Princess Yuki chapter 1 . 9/1/2010
OoOoOoOo...Can I join the S.S. Haruhi/Kyoya? Iam just like you. Tamaki still amuses me, but this pure bliss, ne? If I can join this ship, I am gonna don me sailor uniform. OoOoOoOoOo...Usually, I don't really like Yaoi, but KxH is totally different. You made me think about that. Now, I am thinking VERY DARK thoughts.
elenapotato2010 chapter 1 . 5/6/2010
Nice! I love it!
Perfect choice of words.
Hand Over the Bishies chapter 1 . 3/23/2010
wow. my inner fangirl for this pairing has been reawakened!

yummy ff ;)

awesome.
Can'tloginhere chapter 1 . 9/10/2009
I LOVE the Kyouya and Haruhi pairing... I think they are so well suited with their isolated lifestyles and intelectual personalities, I think that if they were together they would bring out eachother's strengths and mean that they'd have more to their lives than just helping family, trying to please a father and getting over their mother's pityfully young deaths when they were small children.

Sorry... turned out to be more of an essay :S Anyway I just wanted to say congrats! I tried to make Kyouya a completely loving character at one point and he ended up slightly evil... But there is reasons behind it!

So well done :) I really like this fic and now I'm going to search for more of OHSHC fanfics from you :) :P
Scherherazade chapter 1 . 8/1/2009
Nice story, an interesting take on them.
RandomDream chapter 1 . 5/5/2009
:) Loved it.

Thanks.
bleudonne chapter 1 . 4/22/2009
I love how well this flow. It's very well-written, and doesn't feel OOC. Would love to read more on this pairing from you!
60 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »