Reviews for Grey Maiden III: Servant of Darkness
ugg deadpoolish voices harry will be a grating pain in the ass to read, may drop this if it drags too long
E chapter 6 . 3/21
I really hope Sirius gets acquitted in this one. He is probably my favourite character. Lol I guess I'll just have to keep reading won't I?
E chapter 5 . 3/21
Yay for powerful Harry
E chapter 4 . 3/21
The sacrifices arc is one of my favourites and I'm really glad I found this.
On an unrelated note: thank you for not making this a love story. Works that feature melodramatic teenage romances (that the characters are way too young for!) make me want to put my head through a wall.
lost me there in this chapter, kind dumb
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
The problem with Luna here is... her character isn't ethereal enough. True, she's still quirky, clever, and altogether a very Luna person, she's not very airy-fairy, if you take my meaning. She's just all quirk.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
"Confusing Signals" all right. I don't like Harry/Ginny and although this is more realistic than what it is in canon, it's... weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love the way you write out the backstory. And I can't wait to see Sirius on the playing field again! :)
nightwing27 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
good thing my story is almost ready and in it peter will never see the light by the end of the third year and the fourth year harry will make sure that death eater crouch be taken down before he could put harry's name on it the war in my story will end in 4th year
darkanomoly chapter 13 . 2/10/2014
Ahh I'm stopping here for a mo ' because it is 1:45 AM. I'm a little... A lot behind in this series but I am thoroughly enjoying it. I especially love the references you make like the chopping down a tree with a herring from Monty Python.
Noble Korhedron chapter 21 . 7/14/2013
ULP... So ol' Moldyshorts IS in Albania after all... :-(
Noble Korhedron chapter 7 . 7/14/2013
W.T.F?! Vampires...?! I must've skipped over that part...
Noble Korhedron chapter 2 . 7/13/2013
"You had just better hope that Remus or Harry never find out. I won't stop them," she whispered. "We all have our secrets, don't we, Severus." ULP...!
Noble Korhedron chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Hmmm, oh-oh! He might be innocent, but even if Daphne believed him, she'd never just hand Harry over like some freed hostage...
DaisyKitten chapter 10 . 12/8/2012