Reviews for Grey Maiden III: Servant of Darkness
SC chapter 6 . 5/15
I completely agree on the Daniel Radcliffe thing, it annoys to no end, none of my friends care as much as me, glad I found someone who does
Rowan Mikaio chapter 19 . 1/19
So I've been reading though but this is my first review. I'm having mixed feelings about this story now but I haven't given up yet. I thought you really lost the plot (literally and figuratively) with the whole Luna bit, and I'm still iffy, but I think things have been improving.

Also, I thought hermione and Ron had been banned from hogsmeade for the rest of the year from their fight about crookshanks and scabbers in the gryffindor common room.
anand891996 chapter 21 . 1/14
I know you never completed this , wish you would
anand891996 chapter 3 . 1/14
oh my effin god. so many inaccuracies! give us a warning if you are playing with canon at least!
anand891996 chapter 2 . 1/14
Lady! the whole ideology of Grindelwald was to expose the wizarding world for the greater good!
anand891996 chapter 2 . 1/14
Grindelwald never died
Guest chapter 4 . 8/18/2016
ugg deadpoolish voices harry will be a grating pain in the ass to read, may drop this if it drags too long
E chapter 6 . 3/21/2016
I really hope Sirius gets acquitted in this one. He is probably my favourite character. Lol I guess I'll just have to keep reading won't I?
E chapter 5 . 3/21/2016
Yay for powerful Harry
E chapter 4 . 3/21/2016
The sacrifices arc is one of my favourites and I'm really glad I found this.
On an unrelated note: thank you for not making this a love story. Works that feature melodramatic teenage romances (that the characters are way too young for!) make me want to put my head through a wall.
Guest chapter 10 . 3/10/2016
lost me there in this chapter, kind dumb
Guest chapter 15 . 3/11/2014
The problem with Luna here is... her character isn't ethereal enough. True, she's still quirky, clever, and altogether a very Luna person, she's not very airy-fairy, if you take my meaning. She's just all quirk.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/11/2014
"Confusing Signals" all right. I don't like Harry/Ginny and although this is more realistic than what it is in canon, it's... weird.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/11/2014
I love the way you write out the backstory. And I can't wait to see Sirius on the playing field again! :)
nightwing27 chapter 21 . 2/24/2014
good thing my story is almost ready and in it peter will never see the light by the end of the third year and the fourth year harry will make sure that death eater crouch be taken down before he could put harry's name on it the war in my story will end in 4th year