Reviews for Grave Digger
Guest chapter 41 . 6/29/2012
oh wow! this story is so... brilliant! i loved the gory details (i'm not easily frightned ) but it must have been hard work to write. good job :D
Maddi Paige chapter 41 . 2/17/2012
Intense. Totally terrifying, yet thrilling. Very excellent writing.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 41 . 1/5/2012
Great ending! I loved the story!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 40 . 1/5/2012
Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 39 . 1/5/2012
Over the edge of the roof?
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 38 . 1/5/2012
Excellent chapter! I'm glad Frank's going to be all right.
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 37 . 1/5/2012
I hope that Frank will be okay. Great chapter!
An-Jelly-Ca chapter 36 . 1/5/2012
Great chapter!
julzdagger88 chapter 41 . 12/26/2011
Another Great Story! I hope you keep writing more! I love how you put the character in danger and bad situations! Great job!
unobtrusivescribe chapter 41 . 12/17/2011
Great ending! I hope you decide to write another story:)

The suspense and story line in this story was spectacular!
Flight chapter 41 . 12/13/2011
Oh good *exhales*. :) I'm glad I could help. Wonderful ending and I am definatly cheering for your stories! They are wonderful and you tried this one together perfectly. I have to agree with another reviewer in that I'm hoping you will work on "Vile" as well. Once again great story and always eager for more from you!

- Flight
doraswath chapter 41 . 12/1/2011
that was one hell of a story. Incredible! I thought that u had abandoned the story,but u didn't. THAT GIVES US HOPE FOR "VILE". MAYBE YOULL COME BACK AND FINISH IT TOO. Just do it mate! We are all waiting. You are a great writer. Best of luck on your future endevours.
Halter chapter 41 . 11/30/2011
Please write another story after this one. Loved every minute of it. PLEASEPLEASEPLEASE. I have really enjoyed all your other ones as well.
bhar chapter 41 . 11/30/2011
The perfect cute ending to the horrible nightmare Frank had to endure. I like the fact that you brought out how Frank was still afraid and hardly anywhere near shrugging the whole incident off. That's what happens in the books and it's really not very realistic:). I mean, no matter what kind of hot shot detectives they are they are still human. Its good to see someone write them as such. Great job !
bhar chapter 40 . 11/29/2011
Where the other brother is concerned, yes the Hardy's do sound like broken records. That's what we love abt them. Good one. Although the chapter was short I think it rounded things off nicely. Begin a confirmed Joette, I love that Joe solved the mystery finally. It was also sort of a nice touch that the Father actually had second thoughts about killing Joe. Made it more realistic.