Reviews for Death of a Jedi
Elunakin chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
This is a wonderfully descriptive and powerful fic! I've read it over several times now and I think it is just right. It's easy to forget that many Jedi that Anakin encountered at the Temple were acquaintances, class mates or even friends. It adds a whole new dimension to his tragic story. Really well written!
Phoenix of the Sea chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
You're a kick ass writer! I have to improve on mine...
Sorkin's Gal Friday chapter 1 . 6/27/2006
that was a great look inside the twisted mind of Darth Vader. It was really sad too. Great job.
Raven Nolan chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Wow. What can I say... I am amazed, chilled, and inspired all that the same time. There are those who write about the thoughts of a Sith and are bland. And then there are those who strike at the heart. You have managed to strike at mine with this thought process.

Thank you once again for a great read.

Raven
Zuzuzuzu chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
A very nice one shot! I love your style of writing, it's so enticing.
x Rajah x chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Hey that was pretty cool! I like the darkness and the way you portrayed it.

Poor children.
Master Tenaty chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Awesome! As I was reading I kept thinking "What's Anakin looking for? What does he want?" Then the Jedi showed fear and the realization of his fate and it made sense.

It's interesting; there are two different methods people use when writing out Order 66. One of them is a very dark, very forboding method. The other is almost humorous, because Anakin is full of pride and mouths off as he kills the Jedi (this method was used in the novelization of Ep. I I think). This story kind of incorporated both. The feeling is very dark, but Anakin is also showing his cocky side by toying with the Jedi he's fighting.