Reviews for Unprecedented
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
i love terry and max! terry and max forever!
N. A. Simms chapter 1 . 12/21/2006
Matt becoming Robin always makes me hurt so much, but I love fics showing how it comes to be. You really grasp Terry and Max's relationship in this fic, and the switch of them from friends into more is very subtle. You can still sense the friendship that lead them to that point, and they still argue like crazy. As it should be.
Silver Midnight chapter 1 . 10/12/2006
I really like this. Esp. their agruing.
Amber Myst chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
AW! That was so freakin' cute. Such a lovely little shot. I'm going to have to see if you have any other T/M fics. And this is going on my favs. _
Silverquickstar chapter 1 . 6/26/2006
Wow,this was very well-written. I like how you left enough for the mind to wonder what exactly were they doing in the batcave. I am actually redoing a Max/Terry fic that I did back in 2001. I published it here. I took it down. I hope the new one will be even better. Be looking out for it.
NeoNails chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Aww... It was cute. You proably could've gone into greater detail during some parts (like what Terry and Max were doing in the Batcave- were they practicing? When had Max learned how to fight? How old are they? etc.), but all over it was very entertaining. I hope you continue you write more Max/Terry fiction- there aren't many interesting fics in BB anymore, aside from the overspill of Mary Sues, so it's nice to see some variety. Hey, you could even make a series of one-shots (not that you have to) on how Max and Terry got up to this point in time. But, you know, just a suggestion on my part. ;)