Reviews for They Said I Would Get Rich
Gaga overSessy chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Omg please updated!

It's such a great story (:
overninethousand chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
read;
sesshomaruandrinfaq . blogspot . com
sesshomaruandkagurafaq . blogspot . com
Anonymous chapter 4 . 7/17/2013
More! That was an interesting fic. You should continue it.
Rin-Youki chapter 4 . 7/8/2013
More!
Lovely But Lonely Rose of Life chapter 4 . 9/28/2011
REALLY THAT'S WHERE YOU STOP AT COME ON YOU CAN'T JUST STOP THERE YOU HAVE TO CONTINUE WITH THE NEXT CHAPTERS THIS IS LIKE A FLIPPIN AWSOME STORY AND I WOULD VERY MUCH LIKE TO FINISH READING IT IF YOU DON'T MIND SO COULD YOU PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE UPDATE SOON BECAUSE I REALLY WANNA KNOW WHAT HE'S GOING TO SAY EVEN THOUGHT I HAVE THIS FEELING HE IS GOING TO SAY RIN I'M NOT REALLY SURE SO IF YOU UPDATED THEN I WOULD BE SURE BECAUSE HE WOULD PROBABLY SAY IT IN THE NEXT CHAPTER SO PPLEAS UPDATE SOON SO I WON'T HAVE TO KEEP TYPING LIKE THIS AND BEGGING YOU TO UPDATE AND YES I AM TYPING THIS MUCH BY MY OWN FREE WILL SO YOU KNOW ALL YOU GOTTA DO IS UPDATE AND WE WILL BE FRIGGIN' AWSOME LOVE THE CAPPY HATE THE CLIFFY!
Annie chapter 4 . 10/21/2010
Please Update! or at least tell us he says my wife and kiss here there. Did they kiss at the wedding. describe it please
nighttheraven chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
I like...RiN! :( its probally kagura (BiTcH!)

XP BoO kAgUrA!
Inu Daughter17 chapter 4 . 11/24/2009
I love it. It's so cute. Pls write more when u can. X3
piana chapter 4 . 4/28/2009
This story has had me laughing with each chapter I read! I really like it, I hope you come back one day to finish it. I'd like to know who Sesshomaru likes as well...Rin? I can tell he wants to seduce her, is she eventually going to give in? Please update!
sesshyrinlove92 chapter 4 . 12/29/2008
aw come on please update its just keeps getting better
seynabou chapter 4 . 11/9/2008
i like it i have been here for abuot a muoth and a half now and still know chapther(5) so can please pleassee please put it PLEASE (PLEASE)
lovely123 chapter 4 . 11/2/2008
i luv it
Krazi3-AnimeLover chapter 4 . 8/12/2008
Oh so-o cruel, you haven't update in forever..

I mean come on story was going great then bam..no more updates...i mean a few mistakes but what did that matter i liked the way it was going besides them... come on i mean who does he effin like? so cruel to leave a cliffy like that for a year and some months with no-o update..just rudeness! please update po-lease! I love you...really really do!
Taraah36 chapter 4 . 7/28/2008
aw come on update asap you can not just end it like that
Sesshy Rin 4ever chapter 4 . 3/16/2008
AH update u big meany and u did a cliffy