Reviews for Shadowed Interrogation
Seta Kaita chapter 1 . 11/23/2009
yeah, i really like this one! i actually hate rinoa, too! bitch! hm, guess the expression will be sensored, but you can imagine what i said :D anyway, i fucking laughed my ass off! (that might bring on more sensorship :D why exactly do they do this? this fic is about murder anyway Oo)

getting carried away; more important is this great piece of art you've written. i've wished so badly for her do die for so long, it feel so good! and not to mention seifer's extraorinarily well chosen words :D great great great job!
TheDevilMayCry chapter 1 . 10/11/2006
Wow! That never even crossed my mind when I started speaking. Its kind of ironic and funny in a way isnt it? Not a bad job! I like
it's all or nothing chapter 1 . 7/11/2006
That is so true! No one would inspect squall to kill rinoa, espeacially when he's the all-powerful commander. And I think I read two of your fanfics. The other fanfic 'I hate everything about you' i give a ten and this one i give a ten as well. This is brother, peace and out...
Fairner chapter 1 . 6/28/2006
lol all i can say is "YAY" _
Isleia chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Nice. Very Nice. The perfect crime.

Rinoa needed to die before the game ever even started! That way Squall and Seifer would have been all over each other! *Squee!*
Rue27 chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I love how Squall wants Rinoa dead. XD Kudos!
MajinBakaHentai chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Hmm... interesting.
Redrum chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Hmm... I'd really like to know what Rinoa told Squall to send him over the edge...

I was really hesitant to read this fic when you said it was a deathfic. Ya shoulda warned us it was an *unimportant character* deathfic
Jukebox Hound chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
*cheers happily*

And this is why the fangirls will never, -ever- be allowed anywhere near the development rooms for these games. Loved it, and especially the fact that Squall was *gasp* in character.