Reviews for The Way to Raise an Heir
cecekat312 chapter 11 . 7/26/2013
' "Don't do it again," he muttered unconvincingly.

"Unless we're on a balcony?"

"Ye… No! Next time just tell him you're not interested." '

This sounds so much like my father and me lol
Guest chapter 15 . 4/17/2013
A very splendid fic indeed. I don't usually read Anything below the ratting T, though I found my way over here from it's predecessor, though i don't usually read hetero pairings. So i only came across these fics because I was specifically looking for Alucard mpreg. Therefore it has all been a rather pleasant and unexpected surprise. To that I must add, good job on you. You were able to catch my attention and keep it. You had me believing these to be the next most natural steps for the series to go in, which I believe is a reasonable mark for determining a good writer. Keep at it and write more. D
naru894 chapter 15 . 6/29/2011
i dont care if there is a million plot holes in this story, I LOVE IT XD excellent story XD
naru894 chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
it is me? or the queen knew al along
daydreambuff chapter 3 . 1/5/2011
I loooove this. When you really put an effort into a story, dang if it doesn't work out wonderfully. I like the Robert and Tricia callbacks. Annie doesn't at all feel forced as a character, though I suppose the true test will come when she's older. Alucard's lies are hilarious, I hope they get callbacks.
u chapter 15 . 2/18/2010
AW Alucard and Integra FINALLY have their happy ending! *sparkle sparkle* I;m so happy!

and it's cute how alucard still accidentally calls integra "master".

Seth is ok. I found him annoying at first but the epilogue redeemed him.
u chapter 11 . 2/18/2010
I believe integra WOULD become a vampire one day...but the time will be of her own choosing. The reason for that is bc why ELSE would she maintain her virginity?
u chapter 3 . 2/18/2010
OMG I want Alucard and Integra and Annie to live happily ever after! it drives me nuts that ppl won't acknowledge alucard as the father!

Alucard and integra should have a huge lavish wedding! And if other ppl dun like it, Integra can simply sic alucard on em.
Harusaki chapter 14 . 10/17/2009
This is beyond words my dear! What an incredible story! I am so glad that I got the chance to read it! Please don't ever remove this from your files cause its just too perfect and original to be kept a secret!

The ending was perfect, Integra was an angel throughout this entire story and the rising tensions were brought to climax with perfect precision! If Alucard and co didn't already belong to someone else I would totally say " publish it and send me the first hard cover copy you got fresh off the presses!" Man, this is how the Hellsing movies should have ended! You wrote it just the way I would have written it, so you are my new hero! I've always imagined that Integra would become a vampire, and that Alucard would be set free from his Seal. (I'm not sure if he was still under the seal when you ended your story, but I like to imagine that he was free from it. ;)

I was just wondering, what inspired you to give them a daughter? She reminds me of that female vampire on that ship in the Hellsing Ultimate OVA version. She sounds very similar indeed. When I first watched that version the first thought in my head was, wow, this girl could be Alucard's daughter!

I hope that there will be more amazing stories in the future!
Kamia Keehl chapter 15 . 5/23/2009
Phew, finish this and the story before in just one day! XD

That's a good story.. almost like it could be real, and I wish there's the anime (or at least manga), but I cannot imagine a pregnant Alucard, LOL

Anyway, good job! :D
DemonessRaven chapter 15 . 1/13/2009
Hello!

Well, saw The way to the heir last year and I thought Alucard pregnant? WTH? and...yesterday I read it...and Ive just finished reading TWRH and I must congratulate you! You did a very good job keeping everything in character. Plus I couldnt stop reading it!

I really liked Anessa, shes really Alucard and Integras daughter.

Im going to read the one-shots now! nOn

Good Luck, from a Demoness to a Duchess

Demoness Raven
SpiffyNoodles9 chapter 15 . 7/6/2008
so i guess Annessa is never gonna find out that her father actually gave birth, huh?
shiftedsoul chapter 15 . 1/26/2008
that was a fantastic story! it was absolutly perfect! thank you for writing it.
Holix chapter 15 . 12/26/2007
But... he's already dead... Ish. Right?
Holix chapter 14 . 12/26/2007