Reviews for Little Sister
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 7 . 1/31/2013
awwwwwwwwwwww so cute. i love it. D
samanthatm chapter 7 . 7/4/2012
love the story hope you continue it soon.
Griffin Raven chapter 7 . 7/22/2010
Wow...Sasha really is just like her older brother Severus. As for Severus he does seem to be handling the initial settling period; (a) learning his mother's dead; (b) learning that he had a younger sister, Sasha 5yrs. Though he isn't treating her as if she's stupid, but talking to her as if she were a 1st yr student. But then again, I hardly doubt that Sasha is an unintelligent child, even if she does seem remarkable shy or perhaps reserved is a better word for her behaviour.

If both Sasha and Severus's mother, Eileen committed suicide, what about there father? Or did I miss the part in the story which mentioned his location or status? Am I right in assuming that Draco and the golden trio are 3rd yrs? Is Draco, Severus's godson or not? Somehow, I can see Sasha and Harry might be drawn together...in shared understanding of what it means to lose family.
PhantomsAngel1988 chapter 7 . 4/18/2010
next chapter please
His Lil' Half-Blood Princess chapter 1 . 4/10/2010
How adorable! Keep it up! Update soon! I love this story, Sasha is SUCH a cute little girl!
Death Eaters Rule chapter 7 . 10/18/2009
love your story Sasha is so cute hope you update soon
Ranekaera chapter 7 . 8/10/2007
Odd way to end a chapter, but pretty good!
Ranekaera chapter 2 . 8/10/2007
Sasha's so cute! She IS like Snape. If you like Snape, maybe you'd like to read my story, "Snape's daughter". it's on my profile. Review and tell me what you think!
Ranekaera chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
A little OOC but interesting plot
where-is-my-tennant chapter 7 . 6/13/2007
pretty good, but you haven't updated in a while!

Ja Ne FOXANBU
gagurl1021 chapter 7 . 7/23/2006
MORE I NEED MORE NOW! PULEEZ
Potions-Mistress25 chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
cute. please update again soon. i thought you had abondoned this story, and i'm very glad to see that you didn't
breannatala chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
Short, but good. What is malfoy up to?
princessangelita chapter 7 . 7/12/2006
I think this might be an okay story if you elaborated a bit more, had more than one paragraph in a chapter, and corrected the atrocious spelling errors.
gagurl1021 chapter 6 . 7/1/2006
ned more need it now! kaylee write more now plezz its so good