Reviews for Not My Department
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Wonderful filling scenes
emergencyfan chapter 1 . 6/29/2006
Nice. I wouldn't mind reading more about Carson treating the sick Genii.
Cellar Door 26 chapter 1 . 6/14/2006
It's really pleasent to read stories in Carson's POV. Most of the time it's either Shepaprd's or Weir's. Really like the focus of the story, and how Dahlia slowly began to trust them. Extremely well written.
PurpleYin chapter 1 . 5/29/2006
I really enjoyed this extra view into the episode. It was one of my favourites for the season but the interaction with Dahlia was one area I wished to see more of so it was great to see the gap filled in and filled so well, too. :D
fififolle chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
I LOVED reading that. Aside from the obviously wonderful chance to see the warm-brown-eyed Schwartz (I knew it was him!) in action, thanks for that, it was just a great story. Just doing his job. Hm. Interesting, how it had such an effect, isn't it? No department is an island hehe.
drufan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Not my department...used that a couple of times myself. Good pseudo-tag. Interesting to see the workings behind the scenes.
Espiritu chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Ya gotta love Carson and his comebacks. I like how you got into Dahila's thoughts because you do have to wonder what the Genii society is like to make their people so suspicious and untrustworthy. Nice piece of writting.
Pike2 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Nice :o)
Avid Fan chapter 1 . 5/25/2006
There are few who can make Carson sound like Carson and gee don't you do that well! THis should'a been in the epsode it would have been so much better. I really liked it.