Reviews for After All This Time
Balenciaga chapter 14 . 3/9/2012
I laughed together with Koenma! :)) And felt Yusuke's pain. And I struggled with Kurama. And fell in love with them.

I read your fic years ago but I can't remember if I left a review or not already. But I guess another review won't hurt since I really like your story. If I remember correctly, it's this fic that made me a yxk fan - but still after hxk ;)
ishala8 chapter 14 . 6/30/2011
*swoon* So sweet! I don't know how to explain it, but it sounded real and I loved it. Thanks!
JBubbles chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
The fic was great! Fluid and refreshing, I like how the characters were portrayed and the epilogue was just a smile of hope for love. That was sweet.
Masantine chapter 14 . 1/8/2011
This was so beautifully amazing and sweet, it left me with such a huge smile on my face (and a few tears).

I love everything, down to the last letter.
Marikalay chapter 14 . 8/10/2010
Beautiful.

Incidentally, while I'm in here I would like to ask your permission to add a few of your stories to my personal archives. All I do is reset the format, correct spelling and grammar errors, and slap a title page on it. It is purely for my own personal enjoyment in reading on or offline and I consider it in poor taste for your name not to be on whatever is yours at every opportunity.
Moon Minamino chapter 14 . 8/5/2010
I liked this story because it was so real. There was no over dramatic angsty or lovey moments. They seemed like two real people having a real problem in a real relationship.

Great job!
Moon Minamino chapter 3 . 8/5/2010
I like this story!

Stupid review, I know. But I don't usually review already completed stories until the last chapter, so its really saying something that I feel strongly enough to review it now.
StillThereForMe chapter 6 . 7/27/2010
I have never liked Keiko (and thought she was in character) so much in a fic before. She was PERFECT, and I still liked her. Wonderful job with her, and her exchange with Yusuke was also so in character and great as well.

*goes back to reading*
j.d.y chapter 14 . 5/9/2010
i loved it!
Denkiteki Kaori Oni chapter 14 . 5/2/2010
I was too lazy to sign in.

Nice fic by the way. I loved this, definitely adding this to my list of faves.
Animekitty47 chapter 14 . 4/17/2010
Aw. Nice fic. :D
Always a Bookworm chapter 14 . 10/29/2009
Loved it (as I seem to love reading all of your stuff!). It was cleverly written, fun to read, and you kept us on our toes throughout. Awesome job, I absolutely adored it! :)

Bookworm
Barra Arisa Sanguine chapter 14 . 9/26/2009
Simply loved this story. It felt more real than most fics with this pairing and I've been on a binge looking all over for some good ones. This fic dealt with their emotions as well as their friends' views of the two of them. It wasn't just a tumble into the sheets and bam! "I love you" fic. I have to say this fic has gained you a new internet stalker, I hope you don't mind.

Keep the lovely fics coming!

Barra Arisa
MichantheNinja chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
I couldn't stop myself from screaming, "Ah I love this story!" " It's a good thing no one was home, lol.

I almost couldn't believe it was over, I was like, "No!"

It's so beautiful, and I was driven to tears at one point, and it flowed, and I *love* stories that do that.

You, in short, are amazing. :)

Love, Mi-chan
Kita Kitsune chapter 1 . 8/6/2009
...waha. My OTP is the best in all ways(that comment spawned of thoughts after reading the first chapter-nothing against the other OTP pairings out there). Hurrah for quality YuusukexKurama fanfic And they're lovely and in-character, too. Thankies so much for writing this fic! ;3