Reviews for Daddy Sasuke
LBH-don't give up chapter 8 . 6/15
Please continou story! You can't leave it like this! Please
Is this story still going?
KiraK.chan chapter 8 . 1/10
I needed so much closure with this fic OMG their feelings seemed to be at a stand still for so longggggggggg
reader chapter 8 . 8/1/2015
This is just amazing! Please continue!
xeyuxe20 chapter 8 . 2/8/2015
No more D:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
How can I support this story if you're not continuing to update?
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more!
I just have one question, why the hell would Itachi wait this long to do something about it...plus the plain he has is stupid! If you have that much power he should have done something to get rid of Sakura. Sure she was the reason for getting Naruto, but being their for three years with her "family" Sasuke should have done something...

But whatever! I just can't wait for the next chapter to read!
like-slash chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! not itachi too! kill that goddamn bitch!

why did they let messing up their life so much?!
Silv Sapphire chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
...I still can't imagine Sakura ( when bashed ) with Itachi ( or anyone else ). It's just ...too...I don't know how to say it.
Itachi is too nice and caring to deserve someone like Sakura ( I don't really like evil Itachi 'cause he loves his family and he's a pacifist [ I think ] )
But thanks for writing this and I hope you update.
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Duuude...Sasuke's life is sos fucked ups. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
It's actually natural for teens to call their parents by their name, Shika. I do it, 60% of my friends do it also.
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter!
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow this was amazing! Its really got me interested in reading the rest of the story.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
oooh! A next arc! I'm excited!
lulu422 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
if u stop know i swear on the god of sweet yaoi goodness, that i will fine u, and i will kill u...nah thats illegal...but still.