Reviews for Daddy Sasuke
reader chapter 8 . 8/1
This is just amazing! Please continue!
xeyuxe20 chapter 8 . 2/8
No more D:
Guest chapter 8 . 10/17/2014
How can I support this story if you're not continuing to update?
Gemini.Rose12 chapter 8 . 9/4/2014
Great story! Can't wait for more!
I just have one question, why the hell would Itachi wait this long to do something about the plain he has is stupid! If you have that much power he should have done something to get rid of Sakura. Sure she was the reason for getting Naruto, but being their for three years with her "family" Sasuke should have done something...

But whatever! I just can't wait for the next chapter to read!
slasshh chapter 8 . 5/19/2014
NOOOOOOO! not itachi too! kill that goddamn bitch!

why did they let messing up their life so much?!
Silv Sapphire chapter 8 . 5/14/2014
...I still can't imagine Sakura ( when bashed ) with Itachi ( or anyone else ). It's just ...too...I don't know how to say it.
Itachi is too nice and caring to deserve someone like Sakura ( I don't really like evil Itachi 'cause he loves his family and he's a pacifist [ I think ] )
But thanks for writing this and I hope you update.
Daphmir57 chapter 2 . 4/6/2014
Duuude...Sasuke's life is sos fucked ups. Ands remember, don'ts apologize for somethings you enjoyed!
Princess.Yue.16 chapter 6 . 4/1/2014
It's actually natural for teens to call their parents by their name, Shika. I do it, 60% of my friends do it also.
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 8 . 12/26/2013
I cant wait for the next chapter!
TheCrownPrinceOfCrime chapter 1 . 12/25/2013
Wow this was amazing! Its really got me interested in reading the rest of the story.
ZisinLove chapter 8 . 12/24/2013
oooh! A next arc! I'm excited!
lulu422 chapter 8 . 12/4/2013
if u stop know i swear on the god of sweet yaoi goodness, that i will fine u, and i will kill u...nah thats illegal...but still.
Nemo-chan chapter 8 . 7/31/2013
fuckfuckfuckfuckfUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK! why did you have to stop there D: the PERFECT CLIFFHANGER CLIMAX AND YOU STOP Dx -cries in corner- whhyyyyyy
Deadly Yancy chapter 2 . 5/3/2013
(I m fifteen years old ) - I love your writing keep writing 3
thumbsup69 chapter 8 . 4/14/2013
Oh, my ghowd?! I'm like... What... WHAT!?' WaHhhhhHHhHhHAAaaAAAaTt! I like read this fic for four hours strait! And thats how tou end it?! Ohmighawd! I'm speechles... Jaceksjaceisbshshb... UPDATEEEE!