Reviews for Betrayal
Yuki-kyo-kira chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
This would have been good. It looks like you won't finish it, but I guess that's life. I would have loved to read this story. Too bad you didn't put it up for adoption.
vanillepiphany97 chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
omg contine
DDAA chapter 1 . 10/27/2010
You have my support to keep writing i think the plots Fantastic and is really leading some where like will naruto truly fall for sasuke? will sasuke unsuspectadly fall for naruto? whys Itachi looking for naruto? will they fall in love? and why does sasuke hate Itachi?

keep writing so I can find out!
kiacal chapter 1 . 10/9/2010
ok over the past day i have been reading all the sasunaru's you have writen, and you' ve started to piss me off. I do not care what other people say about your work, it is exulant. so i need you to stop douting your ablity to come up with an exulant plot, ok. the part about ever singal one of your works (with the exeption of one) is... you never finish them. i look at the date on when you last posted the story and go shit leave on a cliffhanger and never come back to the story again. so i'll say this one more time you are a great writer, and your plots blow my mind. you dont need to worry what others say just please stop leaving me on cliff hangers.

oh and what i reply to all your works MORE!
Natillia chapter 1 . 12/6/2009
please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue please continue

ah~ even though I love Naruto-kun with all my heart (well, erm, there's still Allen, Tsuna and others... actually..") I love to see him suffer~ but I swear I'm not sadistic! I think...~~ but really, fics are just soo awesome when is angst-y and stuff~ *hearts*
TheOneThatIsAddictedToHPfics chapter 1 . 3/9/2009
Continue!
Eloda chapter 1 . 12/2/2008
Oh~ I think that the plot is wonderful! Oh please do update your work.
Becks chapter 1 . 11/7/2008
Seriously, I think you should honestly continue writting this fic.
BrokenBloodDrops chapter 1 . 8/23/2008
... Sweet!
cluelessninja65 chapter 1 . 2/3/2008
please update soon! i love when naruto is more powerful than sasuke!
Arbitrary Doom chapter 1 . 11/9/2007
...i like it thus far...please continue...XP!
yamirachan chapter 1 . 9/15/2007
O-EM-GEE

When I read the summary, I was like: "Oh Billy Gee! It makes my goosebumps go whilly!" Whatever that meant XDD

Seriously, I shivered. I think I was overwhelmed by the 'suggestiveness'. LOL

Update soon! I'll put this in my faves account.
Heaven Cobra chapter 1 . 8/29/2007
cool idea! you should keep it going.
chidori909 chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
please continue with the story!
DELETEEEEEEEE chapter 1 . 4/19/2007