Reviews for Doll's Blood
A Midsummer chapter 5 . 8/29/2014
Morbid as always and somehow still hauntingly romantic. All I could think of whenever the killings had happened is this:

Ah well. At least it isn't horror. Otherwise, Kaoru and her family wouldn't have been spared.
UrmixMoonstone chapter 5 . 5/30/2014
wow. That was certainly different. And awesome.
Kaidou chapter 5 . 2/10/2014
A great story! It's both tragic and sweet, and the ending is just so appropriate! Thank you for writing this :)

kaidou
PandaEars96 chapter 5 . 8/19/2013
so cute
xx chapter 5 . 4/13/2013
Brilliant !
Anonymous Reviewer-T chapter 5 . 8/14/2012
Oh my gosh, I love this story! It's amazing, and it's the first story with haunted dolls in it (maybe enchanted? Let's settle on living dolls, or dolls with souls, for that matter) Just wondering, where did you get the idea? I can't wait for the sequel!
Jasmine blossom625 chapter 5 . 5/4/2012
Wow, this is a good story. I remember trying to read it a few years back but not being able to for some reason. But I'm glad I gave it a second chance! Thanks for writing it. :)
nitaBonita chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
I swear this was really awesome, I loved all of it! Extremely creative - never read anything like it ;)

&& when it was over I was like O.O? It's over? Already? )':

Jajaja ;))

nitaBonita
wittyying chapter 4 . 4/16/2011
This story just gets creepier and creepier...
MoonHunter Thei chapter 5 . 8/5/2010
very nice! one of the best ruro ken fics I've read here. almost had me in tears... IDOL!
the.stories.live.on chapter 5 . 7/9/2010
That was such an odd story. Intriguing and enjoyable, but undoubtedly odd. Good job, though.
mijin chapter 5 . 10/19/2009
one of the best RK stories I've read on this site. :D great job!
mannd1068 chapter 5 . 10/15/2009
Excellent!
Chibimonster123 chapter 5 . 8/10/2009
KAWII! SUCH AN AWESOME STORY!
Brukaoru chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
I absolutely loved this! It was well written and adorable! Excellent work!