Reviews for The Wonders of the Teddy Bear
Jeantron chapter 1 . 7/18/2009
0/0 woah
Pseudonym Jareth chapter 1 . 8/16/2008
That was hilarious and no errored. I think. I hoep this brightens your day!

Xenovyr chapter 1 . 4/26/2008

Fay, you're so cute, in a weird way! XD Who would've thought that he was thinking of *ucking the teddy bear XD seriously, it's killing me right now XD

And Fay, just tell Kurogane that you want to have "that" with him XD
Pyromaniac-Girl chapter 1 . 3/19/2008
That was a funny story!

Fai and Kurogane are so cool!

Have a good day!
shogi chapter 1 . 1/29/2008
AHaha! OMG That made me laugh! Great job! "What kind of sleep are YOU talking about?" Hee hee!
RomanCandlelight chapter 1 . 7/15/2007
Hilarious XD! As soon as Kurogane said "You sleep with it" dirty thoughts... kinda popped up in my mind... when I cleared them away, I instantly thought "CRAP, is Fai gonna think...?" and I guess I thought right :D. Hee hee hee... Fai and Kurogane are just adorable :). This is one hilarious fic! XD hahaha...
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 3/18/2007
Weird. Certainly not G with implication though *steps away then runs away* o.o
ishkababa chapter 1 . 11/18/2006
That was the nastiest, pervertedest, grossest, sickest, most god dang hilarious thing I've read today!
DemonUntilDeath chapter 1 . 9/20/2006
hahaha, that was hillarious!
evilteddybear chapter 1 . 7/31/2006
Wow that was emberrasing. A bit out of character in my opinion as I always pictured Fai as knowing more than he let on. Then again maybe it istn't so out of character afterall. I don't know. You have a good grasp of culture clash. I've always loved that about Tsubasa Cronicle. You're a good writer. Thank you for writing. It was a pleasure to read.
R.S.Azalea chapter 1 . 7/12/2006
lol! (and i'm actually laughing!) that was so funny! I love it!
soulcollector chapter 1 . 6/30/2006
haha, adorable! i always like scenes with fai and kuragane. they have really nice, clashing personalities.
ammonia chapter 1 . 6/23/2006
happykid chapter 1 . 6/19/2006
Oh. My. God.

I can't decide whether I should laugh, cry, or do both.
Phiso chapter 1 . 6/10/2006
...Oh, my God. Oh my GOD. XD

Oh Fai, you cheeky little monkey...XD I can TOTALLY see him doing that. He seems much, likely to think that sort of thing. Poor Kurogane.