Reviews for The Last Envelope
thebetawholived chapter 4 . 4/27
Wonderful, warm, hopeful ending to the story!

Worth a read.
thebetawholived chapter 2 . 4/27
Well, it's survival of a sort, until you run out of envelopes.

Terrible to see Harry like this. But it's a well-written story for all of that!
Markus Ramikin chapter 4 . 4/9
Interesting idea.
The Ghostly Minion chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
This is a wonderful story. Sad, tragic, but in the end hopeful..

Well done

D. Page Robin
Guest chapter 4 . 5/12/2014
I was hooked the moment I read your summary; any fic making use of polyjuice is a must-read for me. And I'm delighted it has a happy ending, I was so hoping that it would.
Many thanks for writing this.
SomeGuyFawkes chapter 1 . 5/11/2014
That was an entertaining little romp. Good that it wasn't long enough to over wallow in angst and with a proper fantasy ending.
DylanL chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Interesting tale, for its size. Given wat u were trying to accomplish with it, I won't harp about not having enough back story detailing wat brought harry to this point.

It was quite confusing at the beginning, but the good kind that makes u want to continue reading to find out wat the hell is going on. At first I thought Hermione had been attacked by a dementor and was in st mungos or a private facility for ppl like barty Jr and Neville's parents, which would explain the comment about being at her door to say goodbye and how Neville knew about it. And I thought the envelopes were full of narcotics to help ease his pain of seeing her in that state. But then I thought no she has to be dead and he is seeing someone that either uses poly juice or is a metamophagus, how Neville knew idk but I think he would have used her to be with Ginny since u said she is dead too. And if harry was her only client how did Neville find out about her.

Anyways still a good story, not lost demon good but that was longer and had a live Hermione so there really isn't an competition
LoriAnnRut chapter 4 . 11/6/2012
Good :)
Darth Marrs chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
I liked this. It was a a solid concept with a good, well-written presentation. The perfect length. Thanks for sharing.
girkwhowishesshehadadragontato chapter 4 . 1/22/2012
WOW! I cried and smiled at the end! What a clever idea with rge polyjuice potion! Wonderful story! Thank you so much for sharing!
girkwhowishesshehadadragontato chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Nice pairing of Luna and Ron! It has my interest, no doubt.
HP.HG. fan forever chapter 4 . 10/1/2011
What an imagination you have. This is great. You had me wondering what could have happened to Mione to become 'a Lady of the Evening'. It just didn't fit her. The end was a complete surprise.
Conu chapter 4 . 6/9/2011
Really good story. Well put together, good pacing. I was getting a bit worried that it might turn out to be colin creevey! But Jean was cool, kind of lonely and messed up but that is pretty much harry too.
obsidian-fox chapter 4 . 4/7/2011
It seems Agatha is a fine young woman. I was rather sickened at the idea of Harry going to a polyjuice whore (I guessed that was what was happening early on).
MargaritaS chapter 4 . 3/6/2011
I totally agree with you about polyjuice... i liked the ending you went with... it would have been far to depressing for harry to have just gone home :)
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »