Reviews for Choices
Autumn Corey chapter 42 . 4/8/2010
this one of the best stories i ever read.
Autumn Corey chapter 14 . 4/3/2010
This chapter is funny as hell! I love it
BigRedMachineUK chapter 23 . 2/3/2010
Wow! not to sound heartless because i know Randy was grieving and all, but this looks like he planned this all along. guess i just hae to see how it goes and hope dave does not kill him because he will definitely find out. nice stuff though.
nomoreofthisimtired chapter 42 . 4/12/2009
loved the story, it was great and funny as hell
grafx.ALLURE chapter 42 . 4/11/2007
This story was so funny, especially the characters and their thoughts.

Love your writing style...the plot complimented it.

Will be reading more of your stuff.

The ending was hilarious lOl

Maia
JeriStone chapter 14 . 3/10/2007
Kristal walked away and joined the other wrestlers as Dave wiped his mouth. “Motherfucker, you will never do that ever again!” He said to Big Show.

“Your skin is soft. Do you moisturize?” Big Show taunted.

I seriously laughed my butt off reading that! I've said it before, I'll say it again. You're very talented!
lori chapter 42 . 11/27/2006
i loved the story but aw randy didnt get the girl i really though they loved each other it seems to safe and predictable with dave was good though i hwish randy was rachel
Areya Branxton-Chase chapter 42 . 11/7/2006
Nice Vera, chaotic as usual but nice. I likes.
Lil'MissCena chapter 42 . 10/7/2006
LMFAO

I love the way you ended the whole story- but tbh I loved the whole story anyway!

You're a gifted writer and I've recommended your story to several people- definitely one of the best stories I have read on this site!

Well Done!

x
TakerTakeMe chapter 42 . 9/27/2006
Aw, that was definitely a sweet ending! You wrapped up all the loose ends and everyone is happy now. I love how it all turned out, and that last line was probably the best, about how she knows how to open an egg. Hilarious! You did an awesome job on this story. I'm sorry it took me so long to review these last couple of chapters...but I've finally done it! Seriously, though, you did an amazing job!
TakerTakeMe chapter 41 . 9/27/2006
Aw, sweet chapter! But what does the future hold for them and their relationship?
TakerTakeMe chapter 40 . 9/27/2006
Interesting, interesting. So we have a match coming up... I can only imagine what Dave's gonna do to Randy!
TakerTakeMe chapter 39 . 9/27/2006
Wow, so Tracy's in Dave's place and they've been... Wow. Awkward situation, I'm sure. Now I'm off to read the next chapter... I know there's gonna be a huge confrontation there!
TakerTakeMe chapter 38 . 9/27/2006
It's her own fault. Did she expect for Dave to just sit back and be totally oblivious about her relationship with Randy. I still feel bad for her, even though it's her own fault... She lost her boyfriend and her best friend, which is really sad... Oh well, she brought this on herself...

Off to read the next chapter.
TakerTakeMe chapter 37 . 9/27/2006
Oh wow, they're actually caught! No more hiding it anymore... The sh*t is about to hit the fan! Off to read the next chapter...