Reviews for Flight
omg thats so sweet:)
blueyblonde chapter 20 . 9/19/2009
i love it
Bwill chapter 20 . 1/4/2009
Is there going to be another update to this awesome story.
Galloping Somewhere chapter 1 . 2/17/2008
not updating for a couple but year(s) thatz a is in no way easy and i am not saying it is especally with this great story but if you have to cut the story loose or give t to someone else!
Vilhelm001 chapter 20 . 12/6/2007
Intresting story. Can't wait for the sequel.
ArTeMuS09 chapter 20 . 9/30/2007
Wow, I like this story.

You did a great job.

Please update soon i want to know how it will end.
Callista Wolfwood chapter 20 . 6/21/2007
I love this story.. I can't wait for another update!
Deosil chapter 20 . 5/28/2007
This is a great story, better than a lot i've read. Its a shame you haven't updated for a long, long time. If you continue this story you'll definatly have atleast 1 reader :)
nicolesargent chapter 20 . 9/8/2006
Wow! The sneak peak was good. I can't wait for a big chapter to come on up. Very exciting...can't wait to know what happens... keep going!
CindyB chapter 20 . 8/6/2006
I'm still really enjoying this fic. Please keep up the good work.
abigfan chapter 20 . 8/4/2006
it's so sad that they have to leave eachother. :( it's sweet that lois gave clark her monkey beppo, and i like that she has the bracelet now. What are the waves of emotion coming from it? are they his feelings of love toward her or her feelings reflected back, and when does she feel them and why? update soon

-a big fan
devil3567 chapter 12 . 8/3/2006
I love this story hope you will update soon.
SamwiseAtHeart chapter 20 . 8/3/2006
This was really an amazing chapter. I love that Freudian slip, so funny. It's very sweet that Lois is entrusting her monkey to Clark. I know about special stuffed animals, I have a couple of my own. Great chapter.
Arica Princess of Rivendell chapter 20 . 8/3/2006