Reviews for Mailbox
Silentdarkheart chapter 2 . 9/20/2006
Please try to hurry!
diet coffee chapter 1 . 8/9/2006
I Like it! What did Sasuke have in his pocket? The world will never know! lol, jk
SasukeLover151 chapter 2 . 7/20/2006
PLEASE hurry and continue this story. It's AWESOME! I repeat AWESOME!
Catherine chapter 1 . 7/10/2006
This is a great story! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED IT YET? It's practically been FOREVER! SORRY but how DARE you not continue it!
my black crimson rose chapter 1 . 6/18/2006
can you make more cps?(chapters)...
jazpurz08 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Update, okay?

Oh, one thing,check your grammar because there are parts in the story

that I couldn't understand due to the grammatical mistakes... But, it's all good!
sasusaku4life chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
ok this story rocks and uh there were lil mistakes but its pretty good otherwise and yes sasuke never not even once in his whole life smiled.
SushiLuver chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
intersting plot it sound good! spell chekc though _
Ryu irodich chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Pretty Funny..I like that/:)
BabiiSaka chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Koolio chappie:D:D I swear, ur now one of my FAVORITE authors:D Seriously:P:P Please post more:D:D
Chibi-Penguin-Chan chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
There were a lot of gramatical errors. You might want to proof read the next chapter before you post it. Please don't take this as a flame, I'm just pointing it out!
royal0o0 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
nice try on this story! using the words we have learned, huh? nwei, check some of your words, yeah, they were misspelled. Also about the days of the week, i think apostrophes weren't needed anymore. hehe.. peace.-cielo here.
Boinkydoink chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This is an interesting storyline... But you need to watch your grammar. There are some really big grammatical mistakes in this.

Keep in mind:

Tenses

Difference between 'in', 'on' and 'at'

Comma use

Use of '-teme' as a suffix

Plurals

Use of apostrophes

Just some friendly advice, please don't be mad at me for it: Get a Beta-reader.
fuu-nk chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Nice story! You're really making it so cliffie! I can't wait for the next part!

And...uhmm...I just can't help it... when Naruto saw Sasuke and Sakura together...shouldn't he have gone well...berserk at the thought that his self-proclaimed **MY SAKURA-CHAN** is with his rival/bestfriend? Just wondering...

And another thing too...exactly what part of the real-Naruto story is yours? I mean like how old are they and stuff...

I hope you won't get mad at me! hihihishh...I'm just so curious about things... and hey..curiosity kills the cat! ehehe...I might be dead by now!

Update soon!