Reviews for Changing the Future
so sad
kasey123 chapter 12 . 1/27/2012
need more
REJ624 chapter 12 . 8/4/2011
It is really too bad when a good story gets abandoned :( I really like this but I guess you didn't...
Vicki219 chapter 12 . 5/2/2011
Cool story!
mclaughlin chapter 12 . 3/11/2011
Please, please, please continue this story. It's been well over 2 years since you updated and you have left it at a critical point in the story.

I am not usually the begging person but for a story this good I will.
Crystalzap chapter 12 . 10/4/2010
awww maaaaannn and I was just getting into it :(

are you still redoing this? or is it abandoned?
Minxmessenger chapter 11 . 12/17/2008
Hope you update soon
boycrazy30008 chapter 12 . 10/25/2008
Well! I guess I can wait... SOB... I AM SO INPATIENT!
charmed-darkangel chapter 12 . 7/5/2008
Very nice story, you've done a good job with it! Please update asap!
Raven Rae Kalysea chapter 1 . 5/29/2008
aw
Irish Stone chapter 12 . 5/18/2008
Well count on me for your updated version of "Changing The Furture" I all ready love the orignal version and can't imagige how you can improve on it.