Reviews for Lies
starryeyes10 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
great story
Coolio02 chapter 1 . 8/27/2006
I enjoyed reading this fic. You did an excellent job describing what Ryan saw as he looked back on the night Marissa died and how he felt sbout it. Good job on this:-)
Rebel Goddess chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
"Nyuh" is all I can vocalise. Loved it. I especially liked the goodbye section. Excellent story. Yes, you're right, there's no way Ryan is letting Volchok go.
Lauren543 chapter 1 . 6/24/2006
thats so sad. i hope that doesnt happen though.
music4mysoul chapter 1 . 6/3/2006
Wow, that was soo sad, Im crying like a baby right now, I loved it!
cfsoccer28 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
That was a very sad, but extremely well-written story. Your characterizations were right on and I could imagine all of these scenarios taking place. I especially liked the last paragraph, describing how life will go back to normal and how that "is the biggest lie of all."
pm153 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
I read the summary for this and I already knew it was going to be good. Simpler summaries often yield better stories. Really really great stuff. I love the way you incorporated all of the lies and then it wound up being Sandy the one Ryan couldn't bring himself to lie to. Very effective, wonderful job ;)
Aimee5 chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Beautiful. And very realistic of how we deal with grief.
Lora Perry chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
wow. the angst is like overpowering.

you toatally deserve the coveted angst mobile. NOt a volswaggon, but an angstmobile.

you have ryan in such a way. it's just overpowering. I feel depressed just reading.

awesome job.
Ally chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
SOO sad but i love it!
chazper chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
This was simple, poignant, true to character and very beautiful.
Dogsbody chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Great job of getting inside the hell, that Ryan would be going through.
Ansy Pansy aka Panz chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
wow, that was so succinct and well written, really hard hitting and gritty
Sarah Duke chapter 1 . 5/26/2006
Wow. This was an incredibly well written story. You're a very visual writer. I could see the images Ryan was, they were so clearly described. You did a wonderful job of describing the love and emotions the family feels for each other, especially during times of crisis. I wanted to cry for Ryan and all his suffering. Great job!