Reviews for Viva La France
xXPlayedByLifeXx chapter 48 . 1/13/2010
Great story, loved it. Especially the ending with the whole masquerade thing, so romantic! Another awesome story of yours, can't wait to read more from you, though I'll have to wait for something new I guess :)
bolt from the blue chapter 48 . 6/9/2008
That was so beautifully written. Loved it :)
Kirsty chapter 2 . 4/29/2007
Heyy

Omg! Im only on the second chapter and it's totally amazing :]

I want to read more, so im going of this and reading

K x
thatgirl2006 chapter 48 . 11/7/2006
this is a really good story, i just finished it and i love it. you did an awesome job.
thatgirl2006 chapter 25 . 11/7/2006
i love the song, it has so much feeling and emotion in it. Did you write it?
xjaninee chapter 48 . 8/16/2006
Yet another outstanding story! Ugh, my dear, you have so much talent and, honestly, it's inspiring. All of your fics are nothing short of amazing and this one is no exception. I particularly liked Lettie's character; she shares quite a bit of Jude's qualities, don't you think? She was a perfect addition to the situation. :) Anywho, I loved the story; begining to end. You've done an magnificent job! :D
riotgirllina chapter 48 . 7/10/2006
absolutely loved the story

sorry for no reviews at the end i've been out of the country for 5 weeks (my first time in europe) and this was the first story i've read since i've been back. loved it

can't wait to read more!
Jonesy219 chapter 48 . 6/14/2006
Ah, yet another beautifully written story comes to a close! I really really really enjoy reading your stories (as you MUST know by now...), and I look forward to seeing more of them! You're even beginning to inspire ME (although I'm thinking about pulling the story I put up...*wince). Hope to see more of your work soon! :]
Element Siren chapter 48 . 6/12/2006
Will there be a sequal? Please do one. This is so one of the best stories on FanFiction.
The Other Beatles' Girl chapter 48 . 6/11/2006
Total Beatles Junkie, actually. I also have all their albums,and my dad's old ones (well, some of them) on vinyl. I was named after the song, hence the name. Loved the story, and the ending. Can't wait to see what else you've got up your sleaves. Keep the fantastic writing coming, by all means. Can't wait to see what you have planned next!

Michelle
Duddley111 chapter 48 . 6/10/2006
Love it... Like USAUL lol god can't wait to see wat happends in the other 4 )
mZtOmMyQ5319 chapter 48 . 6/10/2006
OMGOSH! i loved this story! but yeah..this fanfic was AWESOME! i really enjoyed the story and can't wait for more of your stories.

*-*emily*-*
labouchedusud chapter 48 . 6/9/2006
wonderful
Tommy4eva chapter 48 . 6/9/2006
Ah man! It's over! God this story was great! No really, it totally rocks! I'm just sad that it's over. Now it's time to go read and review all your other rockin' stories!

-Your Fan

Shannon
xTamarax chapter 48 . 6/9/2006
I'm sorry I waited until the end to review this. This story was fantastic. I loved it. it's so going on my favorite's list.

you're a a wonderful writer, and it really shows in this story. Excellent job. Hope to read more fics from you soon.