Reviews for The L Word
The Dyson chapter 1 . 3/26/2013
LOL! Jackson got his just desserts there, I like Lisa's brother and the twist at the end. Very, very funny.
Leeh chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
This... is hilarious! I laughed pretty much the whole way through. Good job :)
icansoar chapter 1 . 8/2/2012
Oh this is hilarious! I especially love the end :D
pringle.sam chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
I think I found this years ago and loved it, but seemingly didn't review. Since I've been working my way through your "Red Eyes" series, I found it again. Still love it! Larry and his friends are great :)
Miss Mercury101 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
You should totally write a sequel with Lisa's reaction!
EmpireX chapter 1 . 8/13/2009
Crack fic, how I love thee! This made my morning, seriously. I don't think I've ever laughed so hard - no, not just laughing - full on CACKLING. Kudos!
Cribellate chapter 1 . 2/5/2009
lol xD
Lee in Limbo chapter 1 . 11/29/2008
Cute. Thorough. Fun dialogue.
xMyDarkVisionx chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
Okay. That was one of THE funniest things I've read on here. I'm sitting here at my desk at work guffawing and snorting like a dork and everyone is wondering what the heck is so freakin' funny over here.

I can't believe I like it considering how much I adore the character of Jackson Rippner. That was wonderful. You should do a whole story like this. Seriously. I wanna be your apprentice. I'll call you master and stuff. Heh. Good job. :)
SpadesJade chapter 1 . 8/26/2008
OMG This was beyond funny! Thank you for making my day.

Larry and his friends were pure evil and absolutely hysterical! I would love to see them again. Taking on the bad guys!

SJ
kaitlynvoncat chapter 1 . 11/5/2007
That was AMAZING. I loved the sense of humor. The glare that was coming off of Jackson made me laugh and how one of the guys asked if they could "toss a blanket over him or something? My retinas are starting to burn."

I really liked the concept of Lisa's brothers and his friends just humiliating him to no bounds. The word "escape" being no longer in the country made me laugh really hard as well.
angrw chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
So funny. I love your range of styles and your different takes on the film.
FluidDegree chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
THAT WAS GREAT!11
kassie339 chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Okay, that was so funny! lol But, um, i have to say this, poor Jackson! lol (I'm a Jackson fan) His ego really must've taken a hit. And it was so attrative too. *sigh* lol :P Anyway, awesome fic! Though I didn;t quite get the last part about the wallet. I would assume that it was jackson's wallet, but you said ealier that nothing was missing from his wallet. So, yeah, i'm a little confused about that part, but otherwise, this was Awesome! lol And so hilarious!

this is going on my favs list!

kassie
coleycole6 chapter 1 . 10/16/2006
OK, I know I'm very late to the party, but for some reason I just now ran across this fic and I must say this is THE funniest fic I have ever read on this site. Well done!