Reviews for Their least favourite brother
HedgeWizard chapter 1 . 3/15
I love this bonding fic, and of course Percy would help if they asked properly. Honestly, does anyone believe the twins were able to get through any business license paperwork/magical contracts without ministerial help? No, I think Percy helped them even if they didn't know it in canon.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/6/2016
I love Weasley family bonding stories. It was very well written. Thank you for sharing
Phoenixx Rising chapter 1 . 9/28/2015
Yay! How sweet!
Lionasha No Bruja chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
Amazing. I love your ability to make usually-unsympathetic characters feel more human.
Really well done.
The Good Child chapter 1 . 7/23/2012
AAAWWWW! Got to love the Weasley siblings. Even Percy's not that bad, just blind and proud.
deadaccount2016 chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Awesome story.
tryingtobestine chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
I do like this one :)
Ponytail Goddess chapter 1 . 10/29/2007
I love this fic so much! How Percy gets rid of the stick up his butt, lol. It was sweet and touching that he would help them, even after being the receiver of their jokes for years upon years. I love how you subtley show how much he secretly misses home and how he feels better after talking with him family. Great story-very original and true to the bookverse!

-P.G.
Perodite chapter 1 . 5/4/2007
Very nice, told very well. Interesting idea too. In character too. Real touching. I like it.
Rayless Night chapter 1 . 3/31/2007
Once again, very well-written.

To clear this out of the way, I found two typos -"carton", not "cartoon"; "cheap", not "cheep".

While I'm not convinced Percy would act against Umbridge (he seems a downright sychophant in Book 5), this was an enjoyable read. The dialogue is so good, and even more than in "First Night for Family", I could see how both sides of the conversation were guarded, very carefully dissembling. The humor was also good too (when the twins said they wanted Percy's brain, I imagined them putting it in a jar).

Out of curiosity, did you get the name Screwtape from The Screwtape Letters? That's one of my favorite books.
Miranda Took chapter 1 . 7/18/2006
I must say its well-written, even extrememly so, but I just don't see Fred and George going to Percy for help. They would trather go to Bill, or een an out-sider.
MysticScribe chapter 1 . 6/5/2006
This is a great piece. *applauding in front of the computer*

I really do applaud your idea of showing three sides to Percy and in that way, giving us a glimpse of the complex interactions between the Weasleys.

This one is wonderfully contextualized: I love the idea of Fred and George, the maddening opportunistic duo, sucking up to Percy. I love the way you slowly move away from the humour and mischief to get into something more serious, the ties that exist between them, the interdependency of their family.

I laughed and I gasped at the twins' impudence, but I felt a lot for Percy in this.

You are such a gifted and creative writer!

-MysticScribe-
hydraspit chapter 1 . 6/1/2006
I really like this. I love the light that it sheds on both Percy and the Twins, and it sounds just so much like the Ministry to bury the twins in bearucratic regulations after the problems they caused for Umbridge. As a Political Science student I can certainly understand that part of this fic.

Very good job with this. I really enjoyed it!
fledge chapter 1 . 5/28/2006
Fantastic mix of humour and seriousness. And of course old Screwtape will be the person to write up such a thing. Good satire on the legal paperwork that only highly specialised specialists can sort out. Remarkable that Percy can even outdo Screwtape on that. There is still some good core left in Percy after all, which is nice to see. Even if the party still seems to be a bit much for someone like Percy.
Andi chapter 1 . 5/27/2006
aw that was the best fanfic ever. It made me smile. I just love the fics when the twins are finally nice to percy. Great job _